Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you definitely said that. I remember because of the laughs I had.

Comment

• I've had an awful migraine for the last couple days and I don't feel like doing **** right now. I had a lot of things I needed to do this weekend, and that plan is obviously FUBAR at this point. So here's the plan. I've got two games ready to go. There's my creepypasta-themed mafia, which I really love the roles and stuff for and would prefer to run now, but it's a larger game (31 roles written up) and I don't know that I can get that many players for it, and while I can cut quite a few roles, I'd prefer not to. I have a smaller game (let's call it Das Mafia) of 25 roles, but it's thematically similar to the one Rack just ran and I think we would all prefer to have something a little different in flavor from the game that just ended, just for variety's sake.

So what I'm going to do is go ahead and post a sign-up thread for the next game. Sign-ups will last until Friday afternoon, and I'll start the game that night. If I get 25 players or less, I'll do Das Mafia. More than that, I'll go ahead with Creepypasta Mafia. That sound good to everyone?
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• I'll play, but I probably won't be around much for the first 4 days due to Wimbledon.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I'll play either one. Expect me to be spotty though.

Comment

• I'd prefer a smaller game.

Comment

• Lol
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Lol
                We died. But at least we had fun.
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Tahahahahahahhahahah
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                    We died. But at least we had fun.
                    <3

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Shut up, kid.

Comment

• :-) Hi Friese and Swag.
                        lol
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hai Gong

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• boooo

oh well

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I might be joining up again, and I won't flake this time cuz I just have way too much time on my hands

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                :-) Hi Friese and Swag.
                                lol
                                Hi Gong
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X