• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only option, really. Unless you're a

Comment

• rectangle?
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Uma Thurman never passed geometry.

A sad tale indeed.

Comment

• Oh no Josh Donaldson didnt make the all star team. Major C-Kane rant coming
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Monk. Monk. Monk.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Monk. Monk. Monk.
              I'm in the batman game

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                I'm in the batman game
                We will saly them like they were some Monker****ers
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

We will saly them like they were some Monker****ers
                  Can u tell me what JAS is? I think is jpeg but idk

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

JohnnyAllstar.
                    sigpic

Comment

JAS is an incredibly sexy man. That's what JAS is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        JAS is an incredibly sexy man. That's what JAS is.
                        But with that mask he wears with the ears, the ladies are all swooning all the time.
                        sigpic

Comment

But with that mask he wears with the ears, the ladies are all swooning all the time.
                          I've been watching some of the old Justice League cartoons, and it's hilarious how wonder woman got a crush on him, and there was literally nothing he could do about it.

Comment

I've been watching some of the old Justice League cartoons, and it's hilarious how wonder woman got a crush on him, and there was literally nothing he could do about it.
                            Those are the ****. I literally watched all of those like a month ago

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Those are the ****. I literally watched all of those like a month ago
                              I love some of the more adult oriented humor that would go over the heads of the children watching it. Like the Joker (voiced wonderfully by Mark Hamil) saying "Will Green Lantern ever admit to his feelings? Will Hawkgirl ever stop sublimating her passions with that big honking mace?" made me laugh hysterically.

Comment

I love some of the more adult oriented humor that would go over the heads of the children watching it. Like the Joker (voiced wonderfully by Mark Hamil) saying "Will Green Lantern ever admit to his feelings? Will Hawkgirl ever stop sublimating her passions with that big honking mace?" made me laugh hysterically.
                                Hahaha I remember that episode. So funny. There is actually a surprising amount of adult hunor in there, which just makes it even better

Comment

Working...
                                X