Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tango View Post
    It is always easier from the outside.
    I disagree. I make it look pretty damn easy from the inside, too

    Comment


    • Lynch someone ******s

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        You should have joined way back when I asked you to, *******.
        Yeah, probably.

        Originally posted by Tango View Post
        It is always easier from the outside.
        Yeah, probably. Still, it looked really obvious to me he wasn't Town before Swag even died.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          Yeah, probably.



          Yeah, probably. Still, it looked really obvious to me he wasn't Town before Swag even died.

          CKane lived that long because he had a night kill immunity. It was BS. We(the mafia) tried taking him out much earlier, but he lived.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            CKane lived that long because he had a night kill immunity. It was BS. We(the mafia) tried taking him out much earlier, but he lived.
            trololololol

            Comment


            • Kill immunity is awesome

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                CKane lived that long because he had a night kill immunity. It was BS. We(the mafia) tried taking him out much earlier, but he lived.
                Should have lynched. Although I get the impression that wouldn't have worked, either.

                Should have kept the ****ing Slayer alive, though. Don't even get me started on killing the Doctor first.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                  Should have lynched. Although I get the impression that wouldn't have worked, either.

                  Should have kept the ****ing Slayer alive, though.
                  Lynch would have worked.

                  Why would we keep the secondary scum faction alive?! teeheehee

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    Should have kept the ****ing Slayer alive, though. Don't even get me started on killing the Doctor first.
                    Frogs burned his protection ability and they lynched the doctor on the first day. I couldn't do **** because I had nasty restrictions on killing people.

                    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

                    Why would we keep the secondary scum faction alive?! teeheehee
                    We weren't scum...

                    Comment


                    • Carlos can you tell me my role, these slow ****ers are killing me

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        Carlos can you tell me my role, these slow ****ers are killing me
                        Hey now!!! We don't want to speed lynch anybody. That could be disastrous.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Frogs burned his protection ability and they lynched the doctor on the first day. I couldn't do **** because I had nasty restrictions on killing people.
                          I saw. Town failed hard early on. Like I said, I don't get why CKane wasn't lynched.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            Carlos can you tell me my role, these slow ****ers are killing me
                            Would you be incredibly offended if I told you it was Leelee - Raging ***** - Sexyness Aligned?

                            Comment


                            • Yes, because I am God

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                Yes, because I am God
                                You usually hate circle jerks
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X