Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman was created for some BDSM pleasure.

Seriously. dudes was into being dominated.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Wonder Woman was created for some BDSM pleasure.

Seriously. dudes was into being dominated.
      Her only weakness originally was that she couldn't break out of chains that were hand forged by a man. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        Her only weakness originally was that she couldn't break out of chains that were hand forged by a man. Just saying.
        Oh ****

Comment

• I've had so much fun writing my Arkham mafia roles, setups, and flavor pieces that I've started considering doing a Marvel Mafia as well, since everybody loves superheroes.

Comment

I've had so much fun writing my Arkham mafia roles, setups, and flavor pieces that I've started considering doing a Marvel Mafia as well, since everybody loves superheroes.
            Do it! Are any justice league involved people in your game or is it strictly batman

Comment

• Didnt somebody run a Superhero Mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Didnt somebody run a Superhero Mafia?
                Yes.

You quit and indirectly got MD4L killed Night 1. We still won anyways.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Yes.

You quit and indirectly got MD4L killed Night 1. We still won anyways.
                  Brotherhood forevah!

Comment

I've had so much fun writing my Arkham mafia roles, setups, and flavor pieces that I've started considering doing a Marvel Mafia as well, since everybody loves superheroes.
                    I currently have Superhero Mafia 2 under production. I haven't seen Guru around in a long time and I'm not sure if he'd still be interested, so I wouldn't mind taking on a co-mod if you had some ideas.

Comment

• Foreign people shouldn't run Mafia unless they're Japanese. Japanese people come up with crazy ****.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Do it! Are any justice league involved people in your game or is it strictly batman
                        This one is just Batman. Batman doesn't need outside help. He's Batman.

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                        I currently have Superhero Mafia 2 under production. I haven't seen Guru around in a long time and I'm not sure if he'd still be interested, so I wouldn't mind taking on a co-mod if you had some ideas.
                        The extent of my thoughts on the Marvel was just about half an hour of brainstorming at work the one day, mostly flavor and a few simple roles. I'm not as good at formulating the really neat roles like your or Swag, but I wouldn't mind at all. If anything, it'd be a learning experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Foreign people shouldn't run Mafia unless they're Japanese. Japanese people come up with crazy ****.
                          Germans can get diabolical 2

Comment

• swag Im thinken of a low fade taper cut with a fauxhawk up top

thoughts

??

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              Germans can get diabolical 2
                              Yes, yes, I already have ideas for a mafia game, but I'd prefer to play more games before trying to mod. A lot more games, to be honest.
                              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I miss Pain. :c
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X