• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Page 229 of Listed Threads.

Not impressed.
    You're sounding foolish right now.

Comment

• Someone who's not playing mind****, please replace me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Someone who's not playing mind****, please replace me.
        Fine.

Comment

• Hey if anyone is interested in Co-modding Wire Mafia with me let me know. After running my 10,000 post game by myself I realize its too much with my current work schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Hey if anyone is interested in Co-modding Wire Mafia with me let me know. After running my 10,000 post game by myself I realize its too much with my current work schedule
            Does it suck?

Comment

Hey if anyone is interested in Co-modding Wire Mafia with me let me know. After running my 10,000 post game by myself I realize its too much with my current work schedule
              I can help you run it.
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• A BB/bcb game. Talk about potential.

Comment

• You should put that up soon. It would nice to play a real mafia game because mindf*ck....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Does it suck?
                    No

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    I can help you run it.
                    Alright cool

Comment

No

Alright cool
                      Can you put the thread up?

Comment

• So, just had a mini game idea come to my head. Would anyone be interested?
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          So, just had a mini game idea come to my head. Would anyone be interested?
                          This guy!
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• If somebody wants to run a mini, speak now (or in the next 24-ish hours) or I'm going to post a sign-up for my own.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              If somebody wants to run a mini, speak now (or in the next 24-ish hours) or I'm going to post a sign-up for my own.
                              Think i will throw one up tomorrow. Should be a fairly quick one

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Think i will throw one up tomorrow. Should be a fairly quick one
                                Sounds good.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X