Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next Swag or Pheltz modded game?

Comment

• sorry, but mind**** will be the last mafia I play for a little while. need to get the MCAT and med school applications out of the way.

Comment

• i like how we have three mafias going with the combined activity of one mafia
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I blame Corry Curn, cuz he didn't get gifs banned with me and Rags.

He is slacking. Someone tell him he is slacking.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            I blame Corry Curn, cuz he didn't get gifs banned with me and Rags.

I don't tell squares that they're slacking.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              Peggers.

I may need you to tell me some British comedies to watch. Shameless was genius. Any new ones out now worth downloading?
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Peggers.

I may need you to tell me some British comedies to watch. Shameless was genius. Any new ones out now worth downloading?
                You watched the British "The Inbetweeners" or "Men Behaving Badly" or "Peep Show"?

Comment

• No, I will look into them.
                  sigpic

Comment

I blame Corry Curn, cuz he didn't get gifs banned with me and Rags.

Originally posted by jepg View Post

i missed me, too
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Damn I miss this. Is anyone bored enough that they want to recap the most interesting recent mafia developments for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        Damn I miss this. Is anyone bored enough that they want to recap the most interesting recent mafia developments for me?
                        I'm Tier 1

Monk is a thing

That's really it

Comment

• Will have a game ready by next week. If I get the OK, it'll be my first time modding Any tips?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            Will have a game ready by next week. If I get the OK, it'll be my first time modding Any tips?
                            Don't let cory play.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Don't let cory play.
                              That's a given. He is destined for a life of vanilla townie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                                That's a given. He is destined for a life of vanilla townie.
                                He is destined for the death of a vanilla townie. Pointless and unmourned.

Comment

Working...
                                X