This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    Will have a game ready by next week. If I get the OK, it'll be my first time modding Any tips?
    Get a vet to help.

Comment

• I'll co-mod if you want, Andy.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• jepg's crush on me is starting to become concerning
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          I'll co-mod if you want, Andy.
          Sweet. Your in. I'll PM you soon.

Comment

• Happy (almost late) Birthday, IR.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Is Johnny's game going up this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                I'm Tier 1

Monk is a thing

That's really it
                Thanks bud.

Damn you have a lot of posts for one summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                  Thanks bud.

Damn you have a lot of posts for one summer.
                  Oh the irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                    Is Johnny's game going up this week?
                    Not yet. My work schedule is still fluid, and late nights, and you don't want your game mod only being on after 2:00AM eastern. Two weeks and I'm back at school with evenings free, so the signup thread might go up in about 10 days or so.

Comment

• fags

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        fags
                        I wish I was tier one like you

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Not yet. My work schedule is still fluid, and late nights, and you don't want your game mod only being on after 2:00AM eastern. Two weeks and I'm back at school with evenings free, so the signup thread might go up in about 10 days or so.
                          Why not have a sign up thread with a approx date the game will start. Games take a while to fill up now anyway
                          sigpic

Comment

• The next game up is supposed to be harry potter which I think is pr?
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• ****'s ****ed up.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Monker****ers
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X