• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to play in the next game

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerminator View Post
      I would like to play in the next game
      Make a point to post more over the entire forum to show us that you will be active and keep an eye out for a sign up thread.

Comment

• Jerminator: someone'll post a sign-up thread at some point for the next game, so just sign up there when a new game's gonna start.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerminator View Post
          I would like to play in the next game
          There will be a sign-up thread put up when the next mod is ready to go. I think PR maybe is that person.

I would suggest posting in some other threads to prove you aren't some troll clown. Now, we know your Footsy' bud, so it will be all good.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Ninja'd by two dudes and one cup
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              Make a point to post more over the entire forum to show us that you will be active and keep an eye out for a sign up thread.
              Footsy brought him in the fold, so I'd generally trust him.

But it's not my game that's going to be run, so it can't hurt.
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                Footsy brought him in the fold, so I'd generally trust him.

But it's not my game that's going to be run, so it can't hurt.
                We have had people brought in to play who have still gone silent. It's rarer but I'd still like to see more than 4 posts.

Comment

• I wouldn't have posted either if I was The Rev.

Poor Rev.

Comment

• Ok, thanks guys. Ethans been obsessed with this for a while and is always on his phone checking it so I want to see what it is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      I wouldn't have posted either if I was The Rev.

Poor Rev.
                      Hilarious. It also led to one of the funniest arguments in mafia land, Rags called shot, The Eye of Mrogu being more passionate than anything Rev has ever done, and the raping of everrrrrrryone out here
                      sigpic

Comment

• Well, we treat each other poorly, yell names at each other, then call each other stupid. All in the name of fun, but really in the name of WTF and I don't get it cuz nothing to get.

You will learn.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Plus, its impossible to explain why you are laughing your ass off to anyone that isn't in this weird game.
                          sigpic

Comment

• That's what Ethan always was doing, and he tried explaining it.. but it didn't make much sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              Plus, its impossible to explain why you are laughing your ass off to anyone that isn't in this weird game.
                              The truth of all truths.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Hilarious. It also led to one of the funniest arguments in mafia land, Rags called shot, The Eye of Mrogu being more passionate than anything Rev has ever done, and the raping of everrrrrrryone out here
                                I was rather proud of that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X