X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
    Batman better be ****ing ready
    Batman is 100% ready to go, but BCB is right, there are others in line ahead of it. If everyone ahead of me passes the buck, I'll start her up.

But this game is going to be huge, but hopefully a bit faster than most.

Comment

• I could do CFB, just depends on how many people. I can do it from 25-35 people. But I can't go under 25 or I don't think it'll work

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkjoker View Post
        I could do CFB, just depends on how many people. I can do it from 25-35 people. But I can't go under 25 or I don't think it'll work
        Put it up

Comment

I could do CFB, just depends on how many people. I can do it from 25-35 people. But I can't go under 25 or I don't think it'll work
          You could probably throw up your signup early to mid next week. Still have two games currently running so probably best to wait til at least one is finished

As far as number. With a football theme I will assume you will get 25 without much issue but I think anything near 30 would start stretching it
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I am having mafia withdrawls

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              I am having mafia withdrawls
              welcome to being eliminated earlier in games..lol
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                welcome to being eliminated earlier in games..lol
                It happened in all three just like in two days... it sucks.
                Put college football up, as the signups will take a little while.

Comment

• If someone wants to co-mod this game with me, that would be nice. I already have the roles and whatnot done, just might need backup in case I can't be there, etc. etc.

Comment

If someone wants to co-mod this game with me, that would be nice. I already have the roles and whatnot done, just might need backup in case I can't be there, etc. etc.
                    Co-modding takes away a player from the game as well, and if you want 25+ your gonna need all hands on deck. Its fine if your not here, to some extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Co-modding takes away a player from the game as well, and if you want 25+ your gonna need all hands on deck. Its fine if your not here, to some extent.
                      Ya, I'm actually moving tomorrow so I'm definitely not putting up the sign-up thread just yet. Gonna get settled down and then post the thread. Probably next week.

Comment

Ya, I'm actually moving tomorrow so I'm definitely not putting up the sign-up thread just yet. Gonna get settled down and then post the thread. Probably next week.
                        Alright, sounds good.

Comment

• I've cut my game to 27 players, but I'm pretty sure I'll need a co-host for this to run smoothly. If anyone has interest let me know.

Comment

I've cut my game to 27 players, but I'm pretty sure I'll need a co-host for this to run smoothly. If anyone has interest let me know.
                            Sparky, I would be willing to help out as co-mod
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              Cool. I'll PM you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Can you play and Co-Mod?
                                We love you too much

Comment

Working...
                                X