Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will get drunk before every post I make, therefore (somewhat poorly) replacing the Gong-style of play we are so fond of.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I approve that thought.

I think we should have a required drink in real life before you post mafia. Make it real simple roles and etc, but all the posters have to be drunk to post. Will be hilarious
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Can you play and Co-Mod?
        We love you too much
        lol, I could Jepg up the new game. Like a boss.
        sigpic
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Can you play and Co-Mod?
          We love you too much
          probably not a wise decision, since that means that he knows who everyone is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            I approve that thought.

I think we should have a required drink in real life before you post mafia. Make it real simple roles and etc, but all the posters have to be drunk to post. Will be hilarious
            The only times I have ever posted sober in Mafia were because I was at work. Drunk is the only way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              The only times I have ever posted sober in Mafia were because I was at work. Drunk is the only way to go.
              I approve this message. everyone get on board with the Gong, Corry, and Rags mafia drunkeness
              sigpic

Comment

• Drunk Mafia haha. Leelee's Tits must be a character
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                  Drunk Mafia haha. Leelee's Tits must be a character
                  lol

Well, it would be more simple mafia, with all of us drunk out of our minds. I figure that will help with the flavor and fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Drunk WF Mafia. I will write this.
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      Drunk WF Mafia. I will write this.
                      lol

It will write itself if we drink more.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Make it a small game, where maybe we can cycle the day/night phases quickly.

Have a bender weekend, where we are required to be loaded while posting.

Do you think we could get 12 people here to play and get loaded for two straight days?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          Do you think we could get 12 people here to play and get loaded for two straight days?
                          I would be severely disappointed if we couldn't. You and Rags are two, and we can probably get PR. We'd need nine more.

Comment

• Can someone tell me what exactly I did wrong? I didn't deadpost anything about the game. I posted when I was alive.
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              I would be severely disappointed if we couldn't. You and Rags are two, and we can probably get PR. We'd need nine more.
                              I'll count for like at least 3.

I'm saying I'll be drunk enough for 3 people.

did you get that?

Comment

• That moment when you realise there are no mafia games going atm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X