X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    I'll count for like at least 3.

I'm saying I'll be drunk enough for 3 people.

did you get that?
    So, six more.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• No games going on?

I'll do a DnD minimafia if folks want something to play while we're waiting for CFB Mafia to fill up.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
        Can someone tell me what exactly I did wrong? I didn't deadpost anything about the game. I posted when I was alive.
        I don't know what you are talking about, but I wouldn't worry. Just don't dead post, if you are dead in a game.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        So, six more.
        Walt, if its not football season. Jlash, but he won't be able to be active, as he has work and ****

Gong
        Corry
        Chg
        Rags
        Snake, if timing is right
        PR ?
        Jlash?
        Walt, if its not during season
        PSU ?

Just need a few more.
        Last edited by GongKong; 08-21-2013, 06:16 PM.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          Make it a small game, where maybe we can cycle the day/night phases quickly.

Have a bender weekend, where we are required to be loaded while posting.

Do you think we could get 12 people here to play and get loaded for two straight days?
          I'd be down...if it was the right weekend

Comment

• Ill play something
            sigpic

Comment

• Snake...thats 9 I think, if we can do it sooner rather than later

Sancho, do you drink? Can you do a two day drinking binge mafia (drinking IRL), wirth most likely simpler rules, and certain time restrictions, to cycle phases much quicker than normal. Try and finish game in two days real time.

Only real rule is to be hammered drunk whil you play/post
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Nah ill pass on that one, the time difference will ruin it
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Nah ill pass on that one, the time difference will ruin it
                  That would be pretty tough.

Not sure what it will be like, with the time restrictions. Guessing pendulum swing better to worse depending on alcohol and mistakes made
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    No games going on?

I'll do a DnD minimafia if folks want something to play while we're waiting for CFB Mafia to fill up.
                    No **** off.

Comment

• Blue, you want in on two day drunken mafia IRL, but post on here, with simplified rules, and aroles?
                      sigpic

Comment

• So for that game can I play cuz like all my posts are drunk posts.
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

So for that game can I play cuz like all my posts are drunk posts.
                          Monkers, just cuz you sound drunk does mean you are drunk.

I wouldn't want to corrupt the sweet and innocent with our old people need to get wasted lives. The future is a bright star young man. a bright shining star.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            Monkers, just cuz you sound drunk does mean you are drunk.

I wouldn't want to corrupt the sweet and innocent with our old people need to get wasted lives. The future is a bright star young man. a bright shining star.
                            Could I mod then?
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Can I run my Wire Mafia game now?

Comment

Could I mod then?
                                You know, that might be perfect.

Corry, ruling? I vote absolutely 100% perfect mod for the game
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X