This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Adventure Time only has 22 roles, so I don't think it's too large.
    Sounds post able.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Sounds post able.
      I think it's still a little early. When College starts to wind down, I'll post the signup. Putting them up too early makes people drop out or lose interest and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        I think it's still a little early. When College starts to wind down, I'll post the signup. Putting them up too early makes people drop out or lose interest and stuff.
        Alright, count me in ahead of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Alright, count me in ahead of time.
          Will do.

Comment

• I think i may sit out mafia until the new year.
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Monk. Its okay. Live and learn. No biggie. Also have fun. Remember its just an online forum game. Mafia is crazy game that has ins and outs and ups and downs. No one can read them all. Did you see Blue in Double Dash? He had the worst day phase (since unamed other player in other game) ever. And he is legitimately one of the best mafia players on this forum.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Monk what did you do in Mafia to make everyone want to lynch you?

Comment

• Vitor syndrome, everyone always needs to pick a new target every time a person quits, if you suck at mafia then it could be you. I'd call myself mediocre and still ive had it happen to me once or twice.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazzard View Post
                    Monk what did you do in Mafia to make everyone want to lynch you?
                    Go read horror movie mafia

Its a great start
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                      I think i may sit out mafia until the new year.
                      Go ahead, but you'll miss Batman. It's the next big one after Adventure Time I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        Go ahead, but you'll miss Batman. It's the next big one after Adventure Time I think.
                        great. i just may not have time for 8 fantasy leagues and mafia. plus school too. erg

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I wish I knew the rules and such better. I feel like I know enough just to barely get by.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                            great. i just may not have time for 8 fantasy leagues and mafia. plus school too. erg
                            8 Fantasy leagues? I don't know what to say about that. Too much work for me.

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                            I wish I knew the rules and such better. I feel like I know enough just to barely get by.
                            That's just how it is at first, especially if you go the few games as a lone townie. Experience is a great teacher, except she always gives the exams at the beginning of the lessons.

Comment

• In time. You show promise.
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                8 Fantasy leagues? I don't know what to say about that. Too much work for me.

That's just how it is at first, especially if you go the few games as a lone townie. Experience is a great teacher, except she always gives the exams at the beginning of the lessons.
                                I know I honestly didnt realize how many there were. 3 person and 4 WF

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X