X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    No it isn't

Christians kill witches, wizards, and magic doers.

Harry Potter and friends are witches, wizards and magic doers.

What don't you get? That the rules of our world are not the rules of their world? Or the fact that Jesus didn't save that world? or the fact that them celebrating Christmas (a Holiday that would make zero sense for them) is a violation of the integrity of the world itself?

Its pretty easy to see.
    1. It's already been pointed out that the wizards laughed about the muggles' attempts at killing them and they didn't work.

2. Christmas is celebrated by tons of people for non-religious purposes whether you know it or not. It's considered perfectly normal in plenty of places, and to everyone involved in this discussion but you obviously.

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    I am 17 and Harry Potter is absolutely gay. Never read the books and saw like an hour of the movies when I was like 11, and I said; gay.
    Thank you for having the courtesy to make it clear to everyone here that you're a raging moron.

Comment

• Wut
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Wut
        Lets get out of here

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Lets get out of here
          No. Stay. I want your tight butthole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
            1. It's already been pointed out that the wizards laughed about the muggles' attempts at killing them and they didn't work.

2. Christmas is celebrated by tons of people for non-religious purposes whether you know it or not. It's considered perfectly normal in plenty of places, and to everyone involved in this discussion but you obviously.

Thank you for having the courtesy to make it clear to everyone here that you're a raging moron.
            So, if a religious sect killed your people and anyone they thought were your people, you would celebrate their Holidays? Burned at the stake and dunked in water actually happened.

This is dumb, as your brain can't even argue the point is not people being stupid and celebrating a pagan Holiday that got guised over as a Christian Holiday, but that HARRY POTTER WOULD NEVER CELEBRATE IT, and it would be thought of as near Satan worship.

I still digress and we can move on, as you don't get it, its not a small deal as far as building a mythology, and I have stated it numerous times in numerous ways, but your fan-boy ness won't let you see the truth. Come out of the Cave little shadow guy, thats not a dog, its a shadow of a dog. The light is bright and you may be blind for a while, but you are no longer chained looking at puppy shadows on a wall thinking they are real.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

So, if a religious sect killed your people and anyone they thought were your people, you would celebrate their Holidays? Burned at the stake and dunked in water actually happened.

This is dumb, as your brain can't even argue the point is not people being stupid and celebrating a pagan Holiday that got guised over as a Christian Holiday, but that HARRY POTTER WOULD NEVER CELEBRATE IT, and it would be thought of as near Satan worship.

I still digress and we can move on, as you don't get it, its not a small deal as far as building a mythology, and I have stated it numerous times in numerous ways, but your fan-boy ness won't let you see the truth. Come out of the Cave little shadow guy, thats not a dog, its a shadow of a dog. The light is bright and you may be blind for a while, but you are no longer chained looking at puppy shadows on a wall thinking they are real.
              Your argument in this post is refuted by #1. You're beyond full retard. You're treading into dark, new territories.

Additionally, the 'travesties' you speak of (which are laughed about by the wizards and witches) were far, far in the past, and they marry and have children with normal people for generations and generations. The 'normal people' are plastered across every familial line in the wizarding world ten times over.

Comment

• No it doesn't. You have gone, full not understand things cuz of your Christian centered world views.

It has nothing to do with what you say, it has to do with building a true mythology in a world and sticking to those rules of that world. Again, even if they couldn't die like you say, then chrisitanity would not be what it is now in our world to theirs, and Christmas would not be a Holiday in theirs.

My point stands. Christmas would NEVER be celebrated in Hogwarts and by the people in Hogwarts. EVER.
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                  No. Stay. I want your tight butthole.
                  Wow, do I have some bad news for you...

^ gay joke, get it?

Comment

• Its lazy writing.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Read Dune, if you want to see how to actually build a world/universe that sticks to its rules.

Symbolism is completely different than having Christmas in your world. Completely and totally.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I digress again

Here is my pennnace
                        sigpic

Comment

No it doesn't. You have gone, full not understand things cuz of your Christian centered world views.

It has nothing to do with what you say, it has to do with building a true mythology in a world and sticking to those rules of that world. Again, even if they couldn't die like you say, then chrisitanity would not be what it is now in our world to theirs, and Christmas would not be a Holiday in theirs.

My point stands. Christmas would NEVER be celebrated in Hogwarts and by the people in Hogwarts. EVER.
                          Alright, what? I'm not Christian and I wasn't raised in a Christian family. Chill with that bull****.

It's not an issue, and it's not lazy writing. That is the real reason why no one but you thinks it's an issue.

Comment

I digress again

Here is my pennnace
                            2, 1, 3, 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              2, 1, 3, 4.
                              Agreed.

Comment

• The **** happened in here?

Comment