X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    The **** happened in here?
    Gong is full retard and convinced that I'm a god-fearing Catholic for no reason.

Comment

• You are an idiot then if thats what you get from our discussion.

No wonder you failed out of film school.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        You are an idiot then if thats what you get from our discussion.

No wonder you failed out of film school.
        You already know I didn't fail out, and that's not what I got from it, I was making fun of you.

Comment

• lol

I was ****ing with you on film school, but good to know that you were/are trolling, cuz you know its true; that is makes zero sense for the witches and wizards to celebrate Christmas, be Christian, and not have their own mythology built into their magical world of very non-Christian pursuits.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

lol

I was ****ing with you on film school, but good to know that you were/are trolling, cuz you know its true; that is makes zero sense for the witches and wizards to celebrate Christmas, be Christian, and not have their own mythology built into their magical world of very non-Christian pursuits.
            No. Your point is still ridiculous. I was making fun of your bad habit of stating something about whoever you're arguing with without evidence, then repeating it over and over even though they've told you it's wrong. You've done that to me many times. In this case, calling me a Catholic and Christian repeatedly and saying I was raised in a Catholic and Christian household. Both false.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
              No. Your point is still ridiculous. I was making fun of your bad habit of stating something about whoever you're arguing with without evidence, then repeating it over and over even though they've told you it's wrong. You've done that to me many times. In this case, calling me a Catholic and Christian repeatedly and saying I was raised in a Catholic and Christian household. Both false.
              Still has nothing to do with what I was saying, and don't be so quick to be offended, I heard you the first time you mentioned you were a Puerto Rican non Christian.
              sigpic

Comment

Still has nothing to do with what I was saying, and don't be so quick to be offended, I heard you the first time you mentioned you were a Puerto Rican non Christian.
                Then don't repeat it *****.

Comment

• lol,

I am still right about your boy Harry Potter, so just admit it, so we can move on. Your personal views and background have no relevance to this argument/discussion
                  sigpic

Comment

lol,

I am still right about your boy Harry Potter, so just admit it, so we can move on. Your personal views and background have no relevance to this argument/discussion
                    You're absurdly wrong about my boy HP.

Comment

• Also, Puerto Rico is 97% Christian and 95% Catholic (if not higher), so not exactly a terrible assumption to make, BTW.

And I am right about JK Rowling being a lazy writer that doesn't understand building a mythological structure that can stand on its own. That isn't even up for debate, so not sure why you are trying.

I made my pennace for this conversation, but looking like I am going to have to make some more here soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, Puerto Rico is 97% Christian and 95% Catholic (if not higher), so not exactly a terrible assumption to make, BTW.

And I am right about JK Rowling being a lazy writer that doesn't understand building a mythological structure that can stand on its own. That isn't even up for debate, so not sure why you are trying.

I made my pennace for this conversation, but looking like I am going to have to make some more here soon.
                        I'm not from Puerto Rico, neither of my parents are, and none of my grandparents are either.

It is up for debate, which you've already lost.

Comment

• So, how are you Puerto Rican, if you are talking about your great grandparents?

**** I am not even sure what I would be if I had to figure out where all sets of my great grandparents were born.

Fair enough. Lets move this to a different thread or just quit for now.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, how are you Puerto Rican, if you are talking about your great grandparents?

**** I am not even sure what I would be if I had to figure out where all sets of my great grandparents were born.

Fair enough. Lets move this to a different thread or just quit for now.
                            That's just what the birth certificate says. For all genuine genetic purposes, I'm 50% French, 50% Corsican.

Comment

• Yeah, Hogwarts having Christmas seemed weird to me.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Well, cool. Not trying to get your lineage or even your personal beliefs into this.

Point stands on its own without any of that.

Chances are if its based off England, and she had any integrity, they would actually be Wiccans. I could see Hindu, but I don't know enough about Eastern philosophy to make that judgement. I do know enough about Western philosophy and 100% zero chance they are Christian. Not even Jewish. Not even Judo-Christian hybrids. Not even Muslim. Most likely not Jane, Buddhist, Zoraaster, or any of the other Eastern ones either. Basically Hindu or Wiccan are the only religions that the philosophies would even cover something like magic, witches, wizards. But they should have had their own religion, mythology and believe structures, with a culture that had magic, the mythology of the unknown would be much different for them, as they can do freaking magic and fly. Lazy not to build that out for us to see the complex mirror image to our own world.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X