Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been pointed out like 4 times already, but these witches and wizards' families are just stacked with normal people. Normal people celebrate Christmas, witches and wizards marry into the families all the time, they celebrate Christmas. Simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
      This has been pointed out like 4 times already, but these witches and wizards' families are just stacked with normal people. Normal people celebrate Christmas, witches and wizards marry into the families all the time, they celebrate Christmas. Simple.
      lol
      Okay dude. You pretty miss everything I said over like 100 posts (or more), so no point in conitnuing.

Hogwarts would not have Christmas in HOGWARTS LAND. And Christianity would be looked at like the Devil, if Christianity is supposed to mimic this world's Christianity. Maybe you forget Christians going to near War on Witches and Wizards (mostly fake witches or just people blamed as wiccans, as magic does not actually exist and just a way to kill people in your way as Religion is a weapon to be wielded by the powerful to justify the atrocities they commit in the name of God).

No way do witches and wizards worship Jesus when they don't have to keep their cover story up. No way ever in "Hell".

Diametrically opposed forces do not intertwine in that way without major bloodshed and wars. No mention of a war with Christians, and no mention they stole their Holiday.

I am bordering on shocked you of all people cannot put this together. You are usually good at least having a brain that can think on a high level even if you use it to troll people when you are bored.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        lol
        Okay dude. You pretty miss everything I said over like 100 posts (or more), so no point in conitnuing.

Hogwarts would not have Christmas in HOGWARTS LAND. And Christianity would be looked at like the Devil, if Christianity is supposed to mimic this world's Christianity. Maybe you forget Christians going to near War on Witches and Wizards (mostly fake witches or just people blamed as wiccans, as magic does not actually exist and just a way to kill people in your way as Religion is a weapon to be wielded by the powerful to justify the atrocities they commit in the name of God).

No way do witches and wizards worship Jesus when they don't have to keep their cover story up. No way ever in "Hell".

Diametrically opposed forces do not intertwine in that way without major bloodshed and wars. No mention of a war with Christians, and no mention they stole their Holiday.

I am bordering on shocked you of all people cannot put this together. You are usually good at least having a brain that can think on a high level even if you use it to troll people when you are bored.
        I've already explicitly told you why all of this is wrong, but the fact that you don't read anyone else's points is not new information either.

Comment

• is this real life
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            is this real life
            No, this is Robley's twisted sex nightmare. Now spread your cheeks, boy.

Comment

is this real life
              Well, depending on if you are a HP fan or not, I am guessing no it is not in fact real life.

Robley, you are wrong and I have listened to everything you have said and not one thing makes my point not stand.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• How many anuses need to tear before the world leaaaaaaaaaaarns
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  Well, depending on if you are a HP fan or not, I am guessing no it is not in fact real life.

Robley, you are wrong and I have listened to everything you have said and not one thing makes my point not stand.
                  There's no way around what I've pointed out; in the Harrypotterverse, the old 'killings' were a JOKE. As in, they actively laugh about them, because THEY DIDN'T DIE. Not to mention, they were very far in the past.

Comment

• And this is why Harry Potter is ****ing gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      And this is why Harry Potter is ****ing gay.
                      You're a total idiot.

Comment

You're a total idiot.
                        Because I have a different opinion than you?
                        I don't think your an idiot. I just think your ****ing annoying. I don't really mind it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Because I have a different opinion than you?
                          I don't think your an idiot. I just think your ****ing annoying. I don't really mind it though.
                          If you don't like Harry Potter, that's fine. Describing it as "****ing gay" makes you sound like a moronic little child.

Comment

• gong and robley still going at it?

i guess it's pretty hard to be a browns fan

Comment

gong and robley still going at it?

i guess it's pretty hard to be a browns fan
                              No. We're done. And it is akin to torture.

Comment

If you don't like Harry Potter, that's fine. Describing it as "****ing gay" makes you sound like a moronic little child.
                                I think your getting confused, as Harry Potter is for moronic little children.
                                And, its ****ing gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X