X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• write one, browncoat
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Regular Show mafia is in progress. Gonna run it without a co-mod, I think, as I'd rather just have someone who I trust enough to be co-modding play the game instead. No bad players.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        write one, browncoat
        Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Being dead early sucks
          ikr, and I have no work this week

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            stop being a good mafia player
            Who, bcb?

Damn, bobby dylan was right. the times are a-changing.

^ sick burn

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Who, bcb?

Damn, bobby dylan was right. the times are a-changing.

^ sick burn
              Nah, that was weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Regular Show mafia is in progress. Gonna run it without a co-mod, I think, as I'd rather just have someone who I trust enough to be co-modding play the game instead. No bad players.
                Since you posted this I watched 5 episodes on Netflix. I don't get it. I like Adventure Time better so far. The Raccoon character is annoying. I like the Bird, and the Old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Since you posted this I watched 5 episodes on Netflix. I don't get it. I like Adventure Time better so far. The Raccoon character is annoying. I like the Bird, and the Old man.
                  Adventure Time is better, but I like Regular Show too. Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

• I would suggest more "mini" mafias or mafia's with less than 20 people for this forum.

the mini's are usually active, intense, and much more fun than the large games that get bogged down with a bunch of weird ****.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I saw that someone posted about a hunger games mafia and it made me remember that I considered that about 6 months ago and had a list of who on the site would fit as the 2 tributes from each district based upon personalities, mafia skills, and any known physical traits. I wish I knew where that list was.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        I would suggest more "mini" mafias or mafia's with less than 20 people for this forum.

the mini's are usually active, intense, and much more fun than the large games that get bogged down with a bunch of weird ****.
                        Large games never work, which is why I always shoot for around 22 players. That's about as big as they can get without stuff messing up.

Comment

Large games never work, which is why I always shoot for around 22 players. That's about as big as they can get without stuff messing up.
                          Just like an orgy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                            Just like an orgy.
                            Learn to orgy. Orgy is like nine people, tops. After that, there's just no way to avoid **** getting weird in a bad way.

Comment

Learn to orgy. Orgy is like nine people, tops. After that, there's just no way to avoid **** getting weird in a bad way.
                              Shush up, amateur. My orgies are impeccably organized, and extra freaky.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                I would suggest more "mini" mafias or mafia's with less than 20 people for this forum.

This. Someone put one up.
                                Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                I saw that someone posted about a hunger games mafia and it made me remember that I considered that about 6 months ago and had a list of who on the site would fit as the 2 tributes from each district based upon personalities, mafia skills, and any known physical traits. I wish I knew where that list was.
                                Please make this again. And do it soon. So legendary.

Comment

Working...
                                X