Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if we're deciding, without trying to be a dick about this is anyway, I recommend not going with Rags.

Comment

• Why not Rags out of curiousity?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Why not Rags out of curiousity?
        Because part of Rags' strength (especially as scum) is that he's nearly untouchable - and he knows he's fairly untouchable, as well as his ability to go off blind intuition. This works here because he has a proven track record and is widely considered to be a very good player. I don't disagree, but I'm not sure 14 random people that have never played with him are going to accept it.

Comment

• If we send blue or pr we could get the other players to quit rather than read paragraph upon paragraph of nonsense

Comment

• I wanna watch Monk play this. Gong doesn't have time right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              If we send blue or pr we could get the other players to quit rather than read paragraph upon paragraph of nonsense
              I'm just saying, if you're playing a text-based forum game that's meant to be played using logic, reasoning, and effective arguing for/against people and you're complaining about having to read a lot, you're an idiot and shouldn't participate.

Comment

• the bigger issue that I see here is that that guy thought chigger was a mod.

HE'S JUST A NONSENSE PHONY MOD

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• How quickly everyone forgets, alas.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Send JLash, Snake, or Blue.

The rest of y'all suck or otherwise have some sort of quality that would not translate well to another forum.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• JOE. LEGEND.

That was easy.
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        JOE. LEGEND.

That was easy.
                        We're done here.

Mr. Mafia Guy, we have our nomination.

Comment

• I'd say me, but I have no time. I'm da best.
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                            If we're being serious, I'd say Rags.

IR is good but Prod is right, Leelee and Gong lolno, and Blue is overrated as ****.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Rags would do well on another site. Wouldn't have 13 people targeting him every night, and he could actually function.
                            Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            Do we want to impress them, or what? If so, it's IR. But he does have a tremendous advantage here as he's respected, but he did earn it.

Gong would likely dominate as well.

I'd say Rags has really adapted finely to games here too. Getting reads, stretching things out, etc. We'd need somebody who could come in and play their style regardless of who else is there.

I say Gong. Gong was Gong from his very first game onwards.
                            Originally posted by Robley View Post
                            In my humble opinion, Rags is pretty easily the best player here.

And lolno for Gong.
                            Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                            People who are saying gong are silly. He has a schtick. Its cool that you think hes funny, but he would get crushed on another site.

Rag was good from what I remember and might be the best active player left.
                            Originally posted by Robley View Post
                            Rags. Rags. Rags.
                            Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            And if we're deciding, without trying to be a dick about this is anyway, I recommend not going with Rags.
                            Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Because part of Rags' strength (especially as scum) is that he's nearly untouchable - and he knows he's fairly untouchable, as well as his ability to go off blind intuition. This works here because he has a proven track record and is widely considered to be a very good player. I don't disagree, but I'm not sure 14 random people that have never played with him are going to accept it.
                            Ok, what the sh*t is going on?

Comment

• ah, just went back and saw the post from Thingyman.

Comment

• In all honesty, though, the player best suited to play would highly, highly depend on the role. There are plenty of players here who dominate certain aspects of the game and are awful at others. I don't mean to offend, but for example, a player like Blue or IR would likely devastate in another community if they drew scum, but would be outplayed by a decent margin if they drew town by a player like bcb1213 or Ragnarok (yes, I am saying that Rags has a better town game than scum game, which might be an unpopular opinion).
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X