Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best bet would probably just send Leelee, because people who participate in a multicultural superforum Mafia championship are likely very, very lonely and unattractive males. She'd never get lynched or killed.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Best bet would probably just send Leelee, because people who participate in a multicultural superforum Mafia championship are likely very, very lonely and unattractive males. She'd never get lynched or killed.
      ........I am neither of those!

      But I'll do it if enough people want me too. I would bring pride to the land of WF.

      Comment


      • The community should just have a giant mason chat.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          The community should just have a giant mason chat.
          I'd pick and choose who got to come into that mason chat.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            I'd pick and choose who got to come into that mason chat.
            We've never been aligned, have we? Unless you count Mind****, which nobody does. That's a shame.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              We've never been aligned, have we? Unless you count Mind****, which nobody does. That's a shame.
              I don't believe so. We will at some point.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                I'd pick and choose who got to come into that mason chat.
                I best be invited

                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                  I best be invited
                  Of course. Very few wouldn't be.

                  Comment


                  • Well since I'm Rags' #1 supporter, I should get in.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Robley View Post
                      Well since I'm Rags' #1 supporter, I should get in.
                      You would be in as well.

                      Comment


                      • lol
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • Got the invite to the forum-wide game. Checking it out now. They run things way different over there. They're all...professional about it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            Got the invite to the forum-wide game. Checking it out now. They run things way different over there. They're all...professional about it.
                            confirmed

                            and lol

                            Comment


                            • They are prolly banning douche bags. **** them all. Rape them in the showers with Sandusky's dead cut off *****
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                              Comment


                              • Hahaha, this should be interesting.
                                Last edited by football2ky; 10-07-2013, 02:54 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X