• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad we didn't send Gong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
      Glad we didn't send Gong!
      You just jelly I can be offensive and not have everyone hate me, aren't ya?

They would just ban me, cuz they are pussies that eat dick for breakfast lunch and dinner
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        You just jelly I can be offensive and not have everyone hate me, aren't ya?

They would just ban me, cuz they are pussies that eat dick for breakfast lunch and dinner
        The Robley is jealous of no man.

Comment

The Robley is jealous of no man.
          lol
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think they've already figured out I'm a high-functioning alcoholic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              I think they've already figured out I'm a high-functioning alcoholic.
              I want a link.

Comment

• Link to their basic rules. Waaaayyyyy more proper than we are.

Comment

• Link to a current game they're playing. Much different format.

Comment

Got the invite to the forum-wide game. Checking it out now. They run things way different over there. They're all...professional about it.
                    You mean they dont jerk everyone off? Amazing
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wow. I didn't read very much but by the looks of it, they're a hell of a lot better than us.

Comment

• Goddammit.

Comment

• The guy that 2+2forum chose to represent them posts like blue.

Nah see, where I come from guys like you are worthless teammates because most or all of your reads are made up nonsense, the equivalent of darts being thrown at a dart board in the dark, and you guys annoy me.

So basically, as usual, I'll remember this as you probably being a villager due to dumbness and worthlessness of your posts, and you'll probably sort of push some dumb and worthless string of posts later about these posts, and I won't get mislynched because I never do but you will want that so bad and it will, later on, require me to waste more posts appeasing a bad villager.

So yes, I'm "serious" "too early" but you're, you might notice, also "serious" about your retarded read that was a "joke" made obviously "too early" to now try to force it into a real thing.

So what I'm saying is go away.
                          Here's an example.

Comment

• Hahaha.

Comment

The guy that 2+2forum chose to represent them posts like blue.

Here's an example.
                              He knows what's up.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

Wow. I didn't read very much but by the looks of it, they're a hell of a lot better than us.
                                Ragnarok is the monk of those forums.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X