• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    Ragnarok is the monk of those forums.
    That is completely uncalled for.

Comment

• They play the way I wish we could here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        They play the way I wish we could here.
        I may take their set up and run a game in that format on here to do something different.

Comment

• No posting after 8PM? No thanks.

Invite some of the players from there here. So we can get our asses kicked.

Comment

• Good Luck Rags! Represent the Forums well. I know you'll do great.

Comment

• I think their forum is down. It's not just us!

Comment

• Hmm they don't have games with Sandusky raping people, Mario and luigi, bucky o hare, and chick characters who bang peopl? Lame
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  The guy that 2+2forum chose to represent them posts like blue.
                  You'll notice that the 'elite' Mafia boards attract a lot of Blue types

And then you want to murder them all

Comment

• Lol some of their names are people from the epicmafia and mafiascum forum.

If I dig up some of their retard moments for you will you post and make fun of them?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• You bet I will Swag. Wait, so I'm playing against a bunch of people who come from Mafia forums? So I'm the scrappy underdog? Hell yeah. Time to drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        Hmm they don't have games with Sandusky raping people, Mario and luigi, bucky o hare, and chick characters who bang peopl? Lame
                        I may Gong them a bit just to terrify them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          I may take their set up and run a game in that format on here to do something different.
                          I was thinking about running a traditional mafia game, but I can't imagine there's more than 10 or 15 people who would be interested.

Comment

• I could use a co-runner or two for my Hunger Games version.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Hmm they don't have games with Sandusky raping people, Mario and luigi, bucky o hare, and chick characters who bang peopl? Lame
                              I agree with bootycall. One of the great things about playing Mafia here is the complete lack of professionalism I can expect at all times.
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I read a few pages of the mafia game from that other site and it was painful. I can put up with mafia on here bc I talk to you guys normally elsewhere and like the majority of you. But, having to listen to strangers all trying to prove how brilliant they are is grating.

Comment

Working...
                                X