Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • they have a guy with over 100,000 posts

    what kind of faggetry is that

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      they have a guy with over 100,000 posts

      what kind of faggetry is that
      They keep percentages on everything it seems too, with rankings based on those percentages. People were quoting the percentages of times they were mislynched as opposed to being lynched accurately and ranking how that landed (as long as you had played 20+ games).

      Comment


      • So basically, they are humongous nerds

        It's unleash the dragon time yall

        Comment


        • Yes
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

          Comment


          • I have a fun mini idea to run whenever the time is right
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

            Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

            Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

            Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

            Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

            Comment


            • yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                I have a fun mini idea to run whenever the time is right
                Thank the heavens

                Comment


                • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Thank the heavens
                  Lol. Still two games going now so probably will be a bit
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                  Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                  Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                  Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                  Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                  Comment


                  • Damn you BCB. Post it lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Lol. Still two games going now so probably will be a bit
                      I got killed twice in two hours. Once because footsy thinks he can read me and once cause I didn't get protected N1 like I should. Post the game. I need to practice.

                      Comment


                      • WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.
                          Hahaha

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.
                            I actually like that. Title Change time!

                            Comment


                            • Lol. If 15 will play I can post sign-ups but probably won'tstart til ttomorrow
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Lol. If 15 will play I can post sign-ups but probably won'tstart til ttomorrow
                                Perfect, post it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X