• Show
Clear All

• they have a guy with over 100,000 posts

what kind of faggetry is that

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      they have a guy with over 100,000 posts

what kind of faggetry is that
      They keep percentages on everything it seems too, with rankings based on those percentages. People were quoting the percentages of times they were mislynched as opposed to being lynched accurately and ranking how that landed (as long as you had played 20+ games).

Comment

• So basically, they are humongous nerds

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Yes
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I have a fun mini idea to run whenever the time is right
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                I have a fun mini idea to run whenever the time is right
                Thank the heavens

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Thank the heavens
                  Lol. Still two games going now so probably will be a bit
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Damn you BCB. Post it lol.

Comment

Lol. Still two games going now so probably will be a bit
                      I got killed twice in two hours. Once because footsy thinks he can read me and once cause I didn't get protected N1 like I should. Post the game. I need to practice.

Comment

• WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.
                          Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            WF's Prince must be battle hardened to face the mafia Gods. Lol.
                            I actually like that. Title Change time!

Comment

• Lol. If 15 will play I can post sign-ups but probably won'tstart til ttomorrow

Comment

Lol. If 15 will play I can post sign-ups but probably won'tstart til ttomorrow
                                Perfect, post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X