X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a sassy lil homo
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• lol, I need to catch up over there.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think at least 7 of them had seizures when I said I never vote D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          lol, I need to catch up over there.
          I need you, Gong. Become my an hero.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Real men claim scum on Day 1 - not "villager".

Also a 117 man game wtf?
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I think I may claim scum every game now.

Comment

• It has been more than a full day since I looked at that game. It prob isn't worth catching up at this point.

Comment

• "This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win. (We usually prohibit offering wagers in our own games, necessary since so many players here are poker players.)"

Hahahahahhahaha That is awesome. I know some poker players (all heavy 2+2 posters) and they try and bet money on everything and anything, IRL.

"Wanna bet?" or "How much you wanna bet?" is involved in every argument with them. Its pretty hilarious.

Well, its nice to see a little bit of life in that thread. Not much, but small amounts. Ithink Clov and IR would be content over there with that style. Blue would be fun to watch, as he could fake their style long enough to bludgeon them at the end of the game.

I think the players like me would just break their brains in ways they wouldn't even understand (see hilarious HGH comment); Game be damned.
                  sigpic
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• In a different game it seems Ragnarok was policy lynched Day 1.

He is their monk.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      In a different game it seems Ragnarok was policy lynched Day 1.

He is their monk.
                      They really policy lynched him? Your joking right?

Comment

He is their monk.
                        That was a turbo game with a 30 minute D1. They got mad cause I said I never vote D1.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a link to that game. I must have missed it if it was posted before.

Comment

He is their monk.
                            This has so many implications for us.

All are funny as hell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Real men claim scum on Day 1 - not "villager".

Also a 117 man game wtf?
                              You'd be surprised. Lots of cool stuff in those.
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Rags you ****ed up.

Should have voted for everyone and launched insults everywhere

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X