Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This game...is exhausting...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      This game...is exhausting...
      remind me not to join.

      Comment


      • Is it time to go psu mafia monk?
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

        CMD VI Runner Up

        Comment


        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          I went to the little Skype thing for the Allstar game, and asked "What do you think of our rep Rags?"

          One guy replies: "He's terrible. Posts way too off topic."

          Other guy replies: "He seemed average. I think he is a villager."
          ha
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I really don't think this forum understands the game anymore. This isn't even a game at this point, it's vote for whoever so we can get to a nightphase to have some fun typing a sentence to the game moderator and waiting double-digit hours to begin this process again unless I strike it rich and get something definitive... I mean, lets just play the time game. Why be proactive when eventually if we put everything into the thread eventually the inconsistencies will present themselves to me instead of requiring me to decipher anything.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I really don't think this forum understands the game anymore. This isn't even a game at this point, it's vote for whoever so we can get to a nightphase to have some fun typing a sentence to the game moderator and waiting double-digit hours to begin this process again unless I strike it rich and get something definitive... I mean, lets just play the time game. Why be proactive when eventually if we put everything into the thread eventually the inconsistencies will present themselves to me instead of requiring me to decipher anything.
              lurking has officially become a thing swag...its dumb
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • We won...oh god it's finally over and we won.

                Comment


                • Ask if you can be JVP.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    We won...oh god it's finally over and we won.
                    So, tell some of those clowns to come over here and see if we can get Swag back on the mafia shtick.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                    Comment


                    • Saw my name and thought a nice chap had revived me
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Saw my name and thought a nice chap had revived me
                        I'm sorry, that must have sucked....
                        Last edited by SickPuppets; 10-26-2013, 06:46 PM. Reason: Poor phrasing
                        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                        I call dibs on Saban.

                        I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                        Comment


                        • Man, am I earning a reputation for being good or something? Just keep getting killed early.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Man, am I earning a reputation for being good or something? Just keep getting killed early.
                            Popular enough to be targeted, not popular enough to be protected. No-man's land.
                            Can you spare a septim?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                              Popular enough to be targeted, not popular enough to be protected. No-man's land.
                              More like Dead Man's Land.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                More like Dead Man's Land.
                                I bow to your superior expertise.
                                Can you spare a septim?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X