X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Johnny is the new Daniel.

Comment

• lol, Johnny, remember when you were lynched in your first game for NOT being a retard?

Yup, you set the bar too high by being at least semi-functioning brain wise. You must die early. You must die hard.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I have thoughts on this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          lol, Johnny, remember when you were lynched in your first game for NOT being a retard?

Yup, you set the bar too high by being at least semi-functioning brain wise. You must die early. You must die hard.
          Johnny-Lynched for saying "Scum or Dumb." Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            Johnny-Lynched for saying "Scum or Dumb." Good times.
            Something for JAS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8969ZNYDM
            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post

But it was hilarious, as he was lynched for not being a retard noob. Like the whole game lynched him for not being the usual stupid brain dead moron. It was hilarious.

It is still hilarious, as now he is getting got, for not being a full tard.

Maybe its just me, but I can barely type this cuz I find it so amusing.

BTW, I am jammin that song right now. Feelin it. :-D
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I miss Gong.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  I miss Gong.
                  :-D

I am fun. In a good or bad way. At least I escalate everything to a fever pitch.
                  sigpic

Comment

• heh
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                      haha I like that. I never heard it before.

Comment

• Did Rags win against the neckbeards

Comment

• Yeah, my scum group won.

Comment

• Did you fake claim Candy Corn with a red hat?

I figure that would have worked on them, since it wouldn't make any sense, WIFOM, thus it must be true.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Nah, I actually played it more according to how they expected. And they thought I was town until the last day when it was too late.

Comment

• I imagine scum has a slight advantage when dealing with a group of unfamiliar faces play, since a lot of people try to deduce scummyness by behavioral differences, and you can't judge that when playing with a bunch of randos.

Comment

Working...
                                X