• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Inactivity ruins games.
    moreso than off topic discussions.

Comment

• NFL QB Mini Mafia should be ready to go up. I'll post it when Daniel's game is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Inactivity ruins games.
        I mean people obsess over post activity as a scummy trait.

Comment

• They obsess over a lot on info that may have no bearing on alignment, but give it 800lb gorilla weight anyways.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Most of them just use the Spaghetti Method.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• So...a number of people from the Champions game and another game are going around playing Mafia on various sites to get different experiences. They want to try one here. Do we have a good mod with a full game near completion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                So...a number of people from the Champions game and another game are going around playing Mafia on various sites to get different experiences. They want to try one here. Do we have a good mod with a full game near completion?
                How many people?

Comment

• Dunno yet

Comment

So...a number of people from the Champions game and another game are going around playing Mafia on various sites to get different experiences. They want to try one here. Do we have a good mod with a full game near completion?
                    My mini may go up tonight, but that wouldn't be a good fit. Save it for a HUGE game.

Comment

• That's the idea.

Comment

• Oh my God. Let me mod the new guys with one of my absurd gimmicky games. Mafia Kart Wii or some **** like that.
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

i'll come back for this por favor

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Oh my God. Let me mod the new guys with one of my absurd gimmicky games. Mafia Kart Wii or some **** like that.
                            no offense but there are some season'd mods who I'd rather see

Comment

• A couple are trying to sign up now. And whoever makes the game needs to throw a few vanilla townie roles in.

Comment

• Actually if Swag wanted to, I'd devote some time to create a serious NFL Mafia II with him for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X