This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Oh my God. Let me mod the new guys with one of my absurd gimmicky games. Mafia Kart Wii or some **** like that.
    Mind**** II it is then
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      A couple are trying to sign up now. And whoever makes the game needs to throw a few vanilla townie roles in.
      This actually may work for mine. I could easily throw vanilla townies in. Problems being I am not an experienced mod (But I am on a lot), and it wouldn't really be a mini anymore.

Comment

Also, the OT talk like we do is a major no-no.
        I got a role on another site where i had to post whore. Ha they were sorry
        sigpic

Comment

• I may request that Swag or blue or someone really experienced do it.

And Sancho, evidently they didn't get the email they're supposed to for when they sign up?

Comment

I may request that Swag or blue or someone really experienced do it.

And Sancho, evidently they didn't get the email they're supposed to for when they sign up?
            What are their usernames
            sigpic

Comment

I may request that Swag or blue or someone really experienced do it.

Daniel and Bcb have made some pretty good games as well. Also really enjoy BB games when he has time

My biggest suggestion would be to have a comod system to try to limit downtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                What are their usernames
                Top Tier Tom is the one that didn't go through

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Mind**** II it is then
                  Bahahaha.

And Snake, you haven't been around too much but I think most here will vouch for me being a seasoned mod. I've run like four games in the past three months and I think all of them were pretty well-received, no?
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Hi, I'm one of the filthy vagrants Rag picked up off the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bell View Post
                      Hi, I'm one of the filthy vagrants Rag picked up off the street.
                      You disgust me
                      sigpic

Comment

• I understand that I'm going to get railroaded as a new guy but I'm probably one of the more experienced mods in general as I've run these games in real life for ~4-5 years. But I guess you guys care more for seniority.
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bell View Post
                          Hi, I'm one of the filthy vagrants Rag picked up off the street.
                          Welcome to NO LYNCH HELL.

Comment

• 2 of the 3 so far had no issues but Top Tier Tom is still locked.

Comment

• I am also a ragamuffin. How many posts do I need to get an avatar and not be naked?
                              [screams internally]

Comment

• We like you better naked.

Comment

Working...
                                X