X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GongKong
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    So imagine the effects a combination of Clov and I would have. Everything indicates it would be an antagonistic effect, but it will somehow be synergistic. Antagonistically synergistic, for everyone else, at least. Clov would be there telling people it's okay to be wrong because odds are you will be wrong a decent amount of time, whereas I will be there telling them to quit mouth breathing and listen to me.

Imagine the caution and recklessness combined, into mindful imprudence. I don't know if it would be he does one and I do the other, or if we would find some sort of medium. Maybe switch accounts every other day to keep them on edge.
    Switching accounts would be genius maneuver

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    So imagine the effects a combination of Clov and I would have. Everything indicates it would be an antagonistic effect, but it will somehow be synergistic. Antagonistically synergistic, for everyone else, at least. Clov would be there telling people it's okay to be wrong because odds are you will be wrong a decent amount of time, whereas I will be there telling them to quit mouth breathing and listen to me.

Imagine the caution and recklessness combined, into mindful imprudence. I don't know if it would be he does one and I do the other, or if we would find some sort of medium. Maybe switch accounts every other day to keep them on edge.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    IR is all smoke and mirrors and the fact everyone here falls for his pied piper routine. He is just a bully sent here to beat on the weak.

Clov is the verbose patient one in a game where people are ADD, sparkle the flashing lights and then walk into traffic.

Swag causes aneurysms in those that can't understand his special brand of humor and general disregard for people's sheer stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Doom will be an excellent representative.

Very underrated player

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    wORsE tHaN foOtY?
    Far too many capital letters.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    I'll go next year with Clov as Hydra. Do the good cop, bad cop thing. Honey to my vinegar sorta thing, except the honey is laced with cyanide.
    This is all I've ever wanted in life <3

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    wORsE tHaN foOtY?

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    ClOv Dynasty

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I'll go next year with Clov as Hydra. Do the good cop, bad cop thing. Honey to my vinegar sorta thing, except the honey is laced with cyanide.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    I was going to /in, but Frogs can take it

Maybe I'll catch the nom from DM or MU.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...nfirmations%29

here's the check in thread

GLGL

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    alright it's settled

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Frogs you want to go

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Send IR.

Or someone who really sucks to see how the assumption of an all-star game impacts the perception of the person.
    Lol he'd show up once, and maybe check in a week later as the sole winner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X