This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    No. I prefer large games, more people to laugh at for doing incredibly stupid things for completely illogical reasons.
    That's true, but that many players and posts can be too overwhelming to actually keep up with who has done what.

Ideally, I'd say there should be about 18 players.

Comment

Eh, I'm a fast reader. And I'm usually one of the ones that's talking - yet no one ever gets anything on me without BS... PM Gate, Vikingfag meltdown.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Eh, I'm a fast reader. And I'm usually one of the ones that's talking - yet no one ever gets anything on me without BS... PM Gate, Vikingfag meltdown.
        I know, I really cant figure out how someone would be inactive. Throwin theories, seeing what goes down, being vocal is the fun part of mafia
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          I know, I really cant figure out how someone would be inactive. Throwin theories, seeing what goes down, being vocal is the fun part of mafia
          Except it gets some people to hate you for inexplicable reasons, despite it contributing majorly to the game.

Know what I mean?

Edit - Not that Iuguolo of Rutilus cares.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Looking to gauge opinion on something here,

I want to ban role claiming your character's name in the Wire mafia. You would still be able to claim or fake claim abilities but I think people will read too much into it if someone's gonna come out and claim McNulty or whoever.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post

I want to ban role claiming your character's name in the Wire mafia. You would still be able to claim or fake claim abilities but I think people will read too much into it if someone's gonna come out and claim McNulty or whoever.

Thoughts?
              Agreed 100%. The names give way too much information.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Agreed 100%. The names give way too much information.
                In Tarantino Mafia, there's quite a few roles who have a win condition of killing/out-living/getting one specific person lynched to discourage role claiming.

Comment

Thoughts?
                  No one can claim me.

I'm my own woman.
                  Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                  The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                  THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                  THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Thoughts?
                    I'd be okay with this. Would you allowed to be give hints on your character? I'm not talking "my character's name begins with 'M' and ends with 'cNulty'", but other things?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I would make a rule against unecessary rule claiming. Like Wraith that Fu*ktard did. that was so unnecessary....

Comment

Also, I had a question regarding Medieval Mafia:

I would like to give IR the opportunity to play it and I could just create/run it on my own. So if I were to do this, will the Mods involved with the game take care of people who Dead Post (deleting them), clear harmful tags on occasion, delete posts from people not in the game, sticky the thread, lock sign-up, etc.

Just thought I'd make sure because my Mafia will be the first where a Mod isn't actively involved in running it.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Playing vanilla mafia ends the role claiming issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Death To Sticky Threads View Post
                            People can claim all they want in my game, won't do anything.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

I'd be okay with this. Would you allowed to be give hints on your character? I'm not talking "my character's name begins with 'M' and ends with 'cNulty'", but other things?
                              See that's the thing, it'd be far too easy to tell people who you are through any clue, a quote or a scene or anything so it'd be hard to police

I mean I could just start saying Fuck over and over and you'd get it was bunk or McNulty

Comment

Originally posted by Death To Sticky Threads View Post
                                People will still claim to be town?

Comment

Working...
                                X