X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Also, I had a question regarding Medieval Mafia:

I would like to give IR the opportunity to play it and I could just create/run it on my own. So if I were to do this, will the Mods involved with the game take care of people who Dead Post (deleting them), clear harmful tags on occasion, delete posts from people not in the game, sticky the thread, lock sign-up, etc.

Just thought I'd make sure because my Mafia will be the first where a Mod isn't actively involved in running it.
    Between me Paddy IR and Chg we should have it covered.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      See that's the thing, it'd be far too easy to tell people who you are through any clue, a quote or a scene or anything so it'd be hard to police

I mean I could just start saying Fuck over and over and you'd get it was bunk or McNulty
      That's true. Good point, I guess it just depends if people get into character or not. Either way, I think you shouldn't allow saying your character name, it's your call though.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

People will still claim to be town?
        That isn't an issue. The issue is when everyone has a specific role that can be claimed. Town isn't a specific role.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
          Between me Paddy IR and Chg we should have it covered.
          Alright, sounds good then. Thanks Cicero
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Looking to gauge opinion on something here,

I want to ban role claiming your character's name in the Wire mafia. You would still be able to claim or fake claim abilities but I think people will read too much into it if someone's gonna come out and claim McNulty or whoever.

Thoughts?
            Absolutely agreed Make me scum, Paddy
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I think the best way to enforce it is just to let everyone know it's in their own interest to keep their specific role secret, but they can reveal abilities as needed

Comment

Is there another Mafia set to go after this one? Or is there a lull
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Is there another Mafia set to go after this one? Or is there a lull
                  Mine will be ready, but there are others coming before mine.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Mine will be ready, but there are others coming before mine.
                    You jump to the front if no one else is ready i reckon
                    sigpic

Comment

• Not my call, I don't want to stomp on toes like that. Those here before me have the go-ahead, if they all tell me they're not ready and people want to play, I could put mine up.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Not my call, I don't want to stomp on toes like that. Those here before me have the go-ahead, if they all tell me they're not ready and people want to play, I could put mine up.
                        Thats pretty much what i said lol
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Thats pretty much what i said lol
                          Sorry, I just woke up and am writing a paper. I'm not my normal self at the moment.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Wait. What the hell happened?

I didn't even have the information on my own role??

This is weaksauce.
                            Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                            The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                            THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                            THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                              Wait. What the hell happened?

I didn't even have the information on my own role??

This is weaksauce.
                              Wait, what?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                You jump to the front if no one else is ready i reckon
                                Yeah, I'm fine with this if everybody else is.

Comment

Working...
                                X