• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
    What is this FULL FLEDGED you speak of?
    Me when I get extra drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      I keep them on, I like the sigs
      Really?

Comment

• For the new people coming in, welcome to our Mafia games. Rags is our Prince, but the likely-to-be-beheaded-in-a-revolt type of Prince. We play role madness games, drink heavily, and troll like we were born to. PR will break your brain once a game.

We say scummy, not wolfy, but it's the same ****ing thing.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Maybe the fifth post is the post I SEEK?
          [screams internally]

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            I keep them on, I like the sigs
            Also Gong, play NFL QB, been a while since we've been suspicious of each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
              Maybe the fifth post is the post I SEEK?
              Lynch Paul Goodman
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• A 20-player game at my forum has 145 posts at the end of D2. Pretty sure I'll have zero complaints about activity so long as any of you guys are actual living human beings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  Also Gong, play NFL QB, been a while since we've been suspicious of each other
                  This is true.

I have been busy like you recently, so hard to have enough time to be my normal lunatic fringe self.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hello everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      For the new people coming in, welcome to our Mafia games. Rags is our Prince, but the likely-to-be-beheaded-in-a-revolt type of Prince. We play role madness games, drink heavily, and troll like we were born to. PR will break your brain once a game, Monk will make you wonder if he has one, and Gong...well just Gong does Gong things.

We say scummy, not wolfy, but it's the same ****ing thing.

Comment

• I use SCUMMY as well, but I come from a history of MAFIA prevalent over my history in WEREWOLF.
                        [screams internally]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bell View Post
                          A 20-player game at my forum has 145 posts at the end of D2. Pretty sure I'll have zero complaints about activity so long as any of you guys are actual living human beings.
                          Our Day 1s last like eight days sometimes. Maybe the new blood will stop this from occuring.

Unlynch Paul Goodman
                          Lynch Rags

Comment

• Maki is another joining us.

Comment

• Snake makes good points.

Comment

• Yay for new blood. We needed some.

Comment

Working...
                                X