X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maki View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hi

We are excited to have some new people to see if we can get you all to have RL meltdowns. ;-)
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I'm prolly gettin lynched Day 1 just for the amusement of it, aren't I?

Comment

• I will post SOMETIMES. I am usually able to be active at least once a day. Is this forum not going to wear out my F5 key?
        [screams internally]

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Yay for new blood. We needed some.
          Now we can ban Monk!!!
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
            I will post SOMETIMES. I am usually able to be active at least once a day. Is this forum not going to wear out my F5 key?
            Not really. A lot of our games veer offtopic, especially during Football things.

Gong will likely get trolled into ranting about the Browns once every game. Gong is probably the most human of all of us, which is a scary and beautiful though.
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              I'm prolly gettin lynched Day 1 just for the amusement of it, aren't I?

Unlynch Rags
              Lynch No Lynch

Comment

• lol

Calm, sane, rational.

Browns are Full Tard. Went Full Tard. Will always be Full Tard
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I promise to look on your offtopic football rants with only the MOST PRIVATE disdain.
                  [screams internally]

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
                    I promise to look on your offtopic football rants with only the MOST PRIVATE disdain.
                    Make it public so we can all hear your pain
                    sigpic

Comment

• vB4 Default Style only, I might claw might eyes out at some point during my stay here.

Comment

• Lynch CurryCorn
                        Trying to control the thread, the noobies, and giving up game mechanic issues that he himself violates as a mod.

Obvious scum is obvious
                        sigpic

Comment

• Maki I only love you for your EYES.
                          [screams internally]

Comment

• Also, the first stop of our tour ended N3 after the host fake modkilled the entire game for nightposting and a bunch of people bit on it and rolerevealed.

What I'm saying here is that you guys have like kids-sized shoes to fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              Lynch CurryCorn
                              Trying to control the thread, the noobies, and giving up game mechanic issues that he himself violates as a mod.

Obvious scum is obvious

Good read! You got me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bell View Post
                                Also, the first stop of our tour ended N3 after the host fake modkilled the entire game for nightposting and a bunch of people bit on it and rolerevealed.

What I'm saying here is that you guys have like kids-sized shoes to fill.
                                hahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, we have fun here, so we need to catalog that trick there for future debaclation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X