This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    I started my career on your Day One Policy lynch list. But I'm good now.
    Naw, just cuz I try to lycnh you doens't mean you are a policy lynch. ;-)

Really I am against any policy lynches overall, except IR, as he massacres town left and right. lol but aside from him the concept isn't a good one
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
      Oh I get it. Yeah we have an aspie on our forums too
      Com'on man. Be a good sport. I'm learning.

I'm ready, footy. Just gimme the call.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
        Com'on man. Be a good sport. I'm learning.

I'm ready, footy. Just gimme the call.
        It's cool

Comment

• Since returning for that whatever bull**** game, Ragnarok has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

?
            Don't insult rugby, or me, Rags, and Sancho will be forced to **** you up.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              Since returning for that whatever bull**** game, Ragnarok has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.
              What'd he do

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                Since returning for that whatever bull**** game, Ragnarok has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.
                The hell'd I do?

Comment

• Dickbag.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Creepy Pasta seems to have a real slow pace
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Creepy Pasta seems to have a real slow pace
                      If by slow pace you mean rampant inactivity, then yeah.

Comment

• Since returning for that whatever bull**** fantasy draft thing, corycurren has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.

Comment

• I love how Leelee's mafia "retirement" was her going inactive and having to be replaced in DD.

Quiet a great exit. Not

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            Since returning for that whatever bull**** fantasy draft thing, corycurren has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.
                            Oh you noticed that too. That the new guy suddenly thought he was all that and a big of chips? Glad that wasnt just me then
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              I love how Leelee's mafia "retirement" was her going inactive and having to be replaced in DD.

Quiet a great exit. Not
                              Hai footy.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                Since returning for that whatever bull**** fantasy draft thing, corycurren has displayed a seriously concerning inability to get the **** over himself.
                                Naw, I'm just taking Robley's place in being the most unlikable person possible 'til he gets back.
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X