This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'd rather let the speculation run wild for a tad.
    I made you, Swag.

Don't make me destroy you.

dun dun dun

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Also, I would recommend, to at least listen to the noobs/champs on game dynamic/mechanics that actually may help play around here. Top Tier was one who mentioned some things they do on his site, that I think would clarify the game aspect of mafia and give some grounding to what players are trying to do.
      You keep saying this.

But you don't specify what you mean.

Comment

• Anyone interested in me hosting a 13 player game that has vanilla townie roles rather than a role madness game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
          Anyone interested in me hosting a 13 player game that has vanilla townie roles rather than a role madness game?
          Nobody wants that. This was actually the mini game I was planning on doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Nobody wants that. This was actually the mini game I was planning on doing
            It's not ALL vanilla, but yeah, I figured as much.

Comment

It's not ALL vanilla, but yeah, I figured as much.
              I think if it's 13, you should probably be able to get it full.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a other forum like pure reads game. No whitetext here

Comment

• Can I just open a signup or do I need to wait for other games to end first or get in a queue of some kind?

Comment

Can I just open a signup or do I need to wait for other games to end first or get in a queue of some kind?
                    bcb has a mafia registration thread. Usually we try to have no more than one big and one mini mafia running.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...a-Registration
                    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Can I just open a signup or do I need to wait for other games to end first or get in a queue of some kind?
                      Just open it. I don't know why this forum feeds bcb's self-deputized dementia.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Just open it. I don't know why this forum feeds bcb's self-deputized dementia.
                        I don't.

*flex*

Comment

• Interest in a small Day phase heavy game?

Here's a game that I want to host

Originally posted by Top Tier Tom
                          Hip-Hop Mafia Sign-Up

Original setup by Shamrock at mafiascum
                          Tweaked by TTT

The Ten Crack Commandments (Rules)

1. Never let no one know how much dough you hold. Don't quote role PMs or any other communications from the mod, real or fabricated. Don't quote from quicktopics or other communications. Don't use cryptography.
                          2. Never let 'em know your next move. Submit night actions via PM. Days will be deadlined at 24 hours, nights at 12 hours.
                          3. Never trust nobody. Votes will not be counted unless they are bolded. Voting tricks are not acceptable; if you misspell someone's name intentionally, but I still get it, it counts.
                          4. Never get high on your own supply. Don't be a dick.
                          5. Never sell no crack where you rest at. If you do not vote during a day phase, you will be modkilled or replaced.
                          6. That goddamn credit? Dead it. One "bah" post is permitted after death. Don't reveal any game-related information.
                          7. Keep your family and your business completely separated. Don't talk about the game outside the thread, except if your role says otherwise or with an approved partner.
                          8. Never keep no weight on you. Don't edit your posts.
                          9. If you ain't gettin' bagged, stay the **** away from police. I reserve the right to end day phases early if it seems like a consensus has been reached and won't budge with the remaining time (for example, a landslide vote). I am not using the majority hammer system; the player with the most votes after 24 hours gets lynched. If the votes are tied, it's a No Lynch.
                          10. If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no." Don't sign up if you don't plan on being active every day and if you can't handle getting a vanilla role. This game is intended for players that prefer the psychological aspects of the Day game.

Here is a sample role PM for a Vanilla Townie role that is NOT present in the game.

Tru! Welcome to Hip-Hop Mafia, Top Tier Tom. You are 2 Chainz (Vanilla Townie), aka Tity Boi.

“Hair long, money long,
                          Me and broke niggas, we don’t get along!”
                          --2 Chainz, “I’m Different

You have no special abilities. You do have several chains (or chainz, even), but they won’t do you much good here regardless of their number.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
                          Playas in the rap game:

I reserve the right to give sign-up preference to players that I believe will be more invested in this game.

Since this game serves a different demographic than the large role madness games that are popular here, it will start as soon as the signups fill.
                          The point of this game is to be Day-phase heavy, relying on player reads more than night investigation results. Who would be interested? When could I start?

Comment

• I recommend not starting until one of the current games ends, or both get really close to the end at the same time.

Not crazy about the theme (hate rap) but I am interested in playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I recommend not starting until one of the current games ends, or both get really close to the end at the same time.

Not crazy about the theme (hate rap) but I am interested in playing.
                              The theme is really the least important part

Comment

The theme is really the least important part
                                That's why it's not a deal breaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X