• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

jepg why are you such a bully
    We both know you enjoy it.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Fair.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Game thread is up!

Comment

• I am scum irl

Comment

• Someone shoot me a PM next time a full size game sign up is posted. I've missed the past few sign up threads.

Comment

• So who's got next? I'm in.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                So who's got next? I'm in.
                If allowed I can whip up Bottoms Up II.

Comment

• do it~!
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    I think of Top Tier Tom and Paul as our own version of Tim-Tom and Kevan.

Blue gives off a very Dean Venture vibe sometimes.

Comment

• Next big game in line in Walters mental hospital. Whatever the hell that is
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• That's not the name of the game. The game is called The Walter and its modded by me and Gong and spiritually by Bolt Vanderhuge. Because of Gong's schedule it will likely be postponed.

Comment

• I'm okay with being Dean.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            I'm okay with being Dean.
                            Isn't someone doing a Venture Brothers Mafia? Also, what's taking them so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              Yes and I don't know.
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                You really want to discuss what's taking people so long for something Mafia related on this site?

Comment

Working...
                                X