This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Not a bad idea as long as I can cuss people out and tell them they are autistic (right swag?)

If they ban me, I will go full Gong and they will be better people for the pain they endured.
    :-D
    All's fair in love and mafia.

Comment

• This is the only forum I've played Mafia on that I haven't had to make another account.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I would be frowned upon elsewhere, I believe
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• In b4 jepg says I'm frowned upon here
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• lol

Mafia isn't for the faint at heart, and for the soft at skin
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              I would be frowned upon elsewhere, I believe
              To be fair I think we'd all be frowned upon elsewhere. I haven't played Mafia on any other site, but I feel like we're the misfit toys of mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                This is to Walt and all players:

Mafia, despite actually losing a lot of people, is growing due to the new people coming in from other websites etc. I am not at all interested in stopping us from becoming more worldly (if that is what it could be called) but I also don't want to pull people away. Thus, how would you feel about facilitating a series of multi-site games here and elsewhere to perhaps diversify gameplay and bring in some new players?

The idea is that since we have a lot of smaller forum sites that perhaps have 20-50 players each maybe we could all team up on occasion to host bigger games and have a good relationship so that players sort of travel back and forth. From what I have seen most places aren't as established as we are so it would be beneficial to them to get our experience and etc as well. I haven't got things quite down on how to do this but my current idea is to create an inter-forum council of sorts, essentially the main mod from each forum that wants to participate (maybe myself to get things started) and that group sets up a rotating schedule of games where one is hosted on each site to get things started. Sign ups are posted on all of the sites and people that want to play join up. It would be hosted by the mod of that site or a representative that they choose and if people like the game there they are welcome to become a routine member. The games adhere to the rules of that forum (might be a bit difficult for the first forum or two) and however those people play to sort of show off their site. Once we get around the circle if it is unsuccessful then at least people tried something new. However, if it is successful then that council stays together and whenever a mafia game is hosted it gets advertised on all of the sites. Alternatively, every few months that rotation could continue and the forum mod has a big intersite game.

I am still brainstorming of course but this would be really cool and the list of websites that I think would be potentially interested are:

JetsNation
                WalterFootball (that's you)
                TheMilleniumForums (confirmed)
                VendettaStrada (in talks)
                Thoroughbrews Mafia (confirmed)
                TwoPlusTwo
                DragonMount (confirmed)

Would you be interested in helping and potentially reaching out to other sites/players?
                Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Thanks.
                  I know some of you guys get confused.

Comment

• If a mafia game doesn't start soon I'm going to begin to kick babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                      If a mafia game doesn't start soon I'm going to begin to kick babies.
                      Why not do both?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                        Why not do both?
                        You just blew my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                          You just blew my mind.
                          Probably happens every time you open your eyes

Must be fun being you

Childlike wonder

Zero cares

No brain

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                            To be fair I think we'd all be frowned upon elsewhere. I haven't played Mafia on any other site, but I feel like we're the misfit toys of mafia.
                            I had a vision of a bunch of evil toys coming to life that sort of looked like us and go about haunting the youth of America right around Christmas time.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              For every bad post you make in The Walter I am going to deduct a point from your overall score. You start at 100.

I am trying to get to zero.
                              You reached zero a long time ago
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• The sexual tension between me and jepg is so palpable. It's the Will They or Won't They romance this forum deserves

Comment

Working...
                                X