Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Mafia wins are baseball wins - who the **** cares? They aren't at all demonstrative of a player's performance.

    If you did well, you will be given a good write-up and accolades and people's perception of you as a player will improve, leading to more early protections/watches/kill deterrents.

    There would be far more controversy if Mods were allowed to allot wins based on how they viewed a player's performance.
    .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Mafia wins are baseball wins - who the **** cares? They aren't at all demonstrative of a player's performance.

      If you did well, you will be given a good write-up and accolades and people's perception of you as a player will improve, leading to more early protections/watches/kill deterrents.

      There would be far more controversy if Mods were allowed to allot wins based on how they viewed a player's performance.
      I mostly agree, but many people seem to care about wins. Wins would be more meaningful if they were given out to town who played well. It would be controversial, but it's just one game
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

      Comment


      • As I post this, I realize you meant pitchers' wins and not teams'.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Mafia wins are baseball wins - who the **** cares? They aren't at all demonstrative of a player's performance.

          If you did well, you will be given a good write-up and accolades and people's perception of you as a player will improve, leading to more early protections/watches/kill deterrents.

          There would be far more controversy if Mods were allowed to allot wins based on how they viewed a player's performance.
          Well yeah obviously. It's more just out of interest than for comparison for who is best
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Walter View Post
            15+ sounds good

            I think it should be up to the mod. BCB gave wins to all town for the town win in WWE. While this doesn't jibe with how most of the mafia games have been on this site, it was his game and his decision, so I feel like it should be respected.

            Besides, I think town wins should be awarded to all town who contribute positively (i.e. outing scum, leading scum lynch, protecting town, etc.) so it would promote more selfless play. I've argued this before but no one listened
            I listened, and agreed with you. But where do you draw the line? Thats the tough part.

            Comment


            • So bored.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                I listened, and agreed with you. But where do you draw the line? Thats the tough part.
                I think it's the moderator's decision. A good mod would probably point out examples about why he decided to give wins to good contributors
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

                Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  I mostly agree, but many people seem to care about wins. Wins would be more meaningful if they were given out to town who played well. It would be controversial, but it's just one game
                  Every other site gives a win to the entire faction. So if you are town and die N1, you still win if town wins.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    Every other site gives a win to the entire faction. So if you are town and die N1, you still win if town wins.
                    Eh I wouldn't be opposed to that but I feel like a win should be earned in some way
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

                    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Eh I wouldn't be opposed to that but I feel like a win should be earned in some way
                      Yeah, but a lot of townies win by being too terrible to be killed. People that die before the end usually contribute as much or more to the win than the survivors.

                      Comment


                      • Having scanned through all the games of 15+. It seems to me that these are the current win stats. May be wrong from just having missed something, I went through a lot of games very fast.

                        Most wins:
                        1= Blue, bcb1213 and MD4L 12
                        4= Sancho, Ragnarok and jepg 9
                        7= JLash and CKane 8
                        9= Morgus and Walter 7

                        Most town games:
                        Sancho 23

                        Most indy games:
                        Sancho and MD4L 6

                        Most mafia games:
                        MD4L 11

                        Most town MVPs:
                        bcb and Blue 3

                        Most indy MVPs:
                        Like 10 different people have 1

                        Most mafia MVPs:
                        IR, bcb, Blue and Ragnarok 3

                        Most game MVPs:
                        IR, bcb and Blue 3

                        Most LVPs:
                        GongKong 3

                        Most JVPs:
                        bcb and uslydevilu 2
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

                        Comment


                        • I will forever be minigame king and dude who dies N1 in full games
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            I will forever be minigame king and dude who dies N1 in full games
                            Remember that time we freight trained everybody in Dolphins mafia?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Remember that time we freight trained everybody in Dolphins mafia?
                              How could I forget~

                              Rack write-ups plz
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                I will forever be minigame king and dude who dies N1 in full games
                                And I haven't even killed you night 1

                                Not for want of trying.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X