Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jepg View Post
    And I haven't even killed you night 1

    Not for want of trying.
    we're not really jepg-SwAg level kill-eachothers

    we're just wannabes
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Yeah, but a lot of townies win by being too terrible to be killed. People that die before the end usually contribute as much or more to the win than the survivors.
      Check out TV Mafia. Give Townies wc like I did then even if killed they have a shot if productive
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

      Comment


      • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        we're not really jepg-SwAg level kill-eachothers

        we're just wannabes
        SwAg's just very killable.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Check out TV Mafia. Give Townies wc like I did then even if killed they have a shot if productive
          Or just do like me and trust the scum to win.

          Comment


          • I disavowed DAS LVP. I still disavow it.

            lol
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Toe the mafia line. Do not falter.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Yeah, but a lot of townies win by being too terrible to be killed. People that die before the end usually contribute as much or more to the win than the survivors.
                A good example would be me in DaS (my first game)

                I did not deserve a win, but I got one anyway.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                  A good example would be me in DaS (my first game)

                  I did not deserve a win, but I got one anyway.
                  Erroneous. I gave you that win: no takebacks
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    Erroneous. I gave you that win: no takebacks
                    "I'll fake being a VI - that'll be sure to win me Most Entertaining Player"

                    Enjoy being butlered.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

                    Comment


                    • lol
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        "I'll fake being a VI - that'll be sure to win me Most Entertaining Player"

                        Enjoy being butlered.
                        Oh, I'm not claiming winning that game. I'm claiming forcing town to lynch Andy Q. out of boredom.
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • boring game is boring

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Oh, I'm not claiming winning that game. I'm claiming forcing town to lynch Andy Q. out of boredom.
                            I never said you were - I just like the phrase "enjoy being butlered".

                            The amount of hours you spent figuring out who the butler was were impressive.

                            Lesser men would have gone for the easy option in me. But not you, you stuck with it. You had theories so bold, so grandoise that they may just work.

                            Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                            boring game is boring
                            You may enjoy what I have planned.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

                            Comment


                            • I hope so. This game isn't the same without me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                                I hope so. This game isn't the same without me.
                                Yeah, your faction now has a chance of winning

                                Sick Burn

                                corycurren throwaway jokes
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X