This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    It's cool. I probably won't hunt them down and cut them into 37 pieces while they sleep and feed their remains to various forms of aquatic life living seven miles off the Baltimore coast. Probably.
    I guess I'll just leave this here then:

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    I'm going to take Miley Cyrus out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call her back
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

It's cool. I probably won't hunt them down and cut them into 37 pieces while they sleep and feed their remains to various forms of aquatic life living seven miles off the Baltimore coast. Probably.
      Yeah. It'll probably be more like 38 and ten.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Yeah. It'll probably be more like 38 and ten.
        Gotta hit the big fish to make sure.

Comment

Creepy and Romantic!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
            Creepy and Romantic!
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                lynch yourself. Go out like a samurai.
                Yeah Ragnarok. You could make seppuku cool again.

Blue is right

Comment

• lol.

Comment

• I don't even get NKed Night 1 as town anymore - now I get daykilled Day 1. Awesome.

Comment

• You deserve it for trying. Apparently.

Comment

• Please refrain from discussing the game with deceased players, and please refrain from posting about the game in this thread. I'm quite certain that no player was permitted to talk about the game in the "Mafia Discussion" thread.

Comment

• pwned

Comment

• What's the next game, on deck? Me and Cough need to go hard in the paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                              What's the next game, on deck? Me and Cough need to go hard in the paint.
                              Wwe2 will be starting in a few days
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Wwe2 will be starting in a few days
                                Despite having not watched wrestling in about four years I'm excited for this.
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                                I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X