• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Cool, well if you're not gonna try, guess I won't

See you all later
    ... you were trying?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      ... you were trying?
      Scary right
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Scary right
        You can be so much mooooooooooore

Someday this land will be ours, BCB
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

You can be so much mooooooooooore

Someday this land will be ours, BCB
          Aww hug it out

A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Mod please change the name of this thread to the "BCB-Cory love thread"

Comment

Comment

So which of you is Ari and which is E?

Comment

• I'm definitely Mr. Burns

Comment

• When the WF shop opens can we get Cory x BcB merchandise for free when we buy two or more Raymonk accessories?
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Dibs on E.

Cory, do you want Entourage Mafia, or is that one mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                        So which of you is Ari and which is E?
                        I don't mind being e. I get to bang a perfect ten model then Sloan

Sold

Comment

• Take it, I'm still working on my JLash: Kicking Off A Family game.

Comment

I'm definitely Mr. Burns
                            I'm also down with being Katy Perry, building a room of mirrors and never leavingit

Comment

I'm also down with being Katy Perry, building a room of mirrors and never leavingit
                              As long as I'm also allowed in the room of mirrors, I don't mind being a yellow puppet. That would be sick. I would be a sick puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Dibs on E.

Cory, do you want Entourage Mafia, or is that one mine?
                                Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                I don't mind being e. I get to bang a perfect ten model then Sloan

Sold
                                Well **** me, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X