X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
    Who moderates this forum anyway?
    We're kind of a trial-by-fire thing. Govern from within.

Comment

What is a forumer to a moderator?

WHAT IS A MODERATOR TO AN ALT???
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        What is a forumer to a moderator?

WHAT IS A MODERATOR TO AN ALT???
        Future unwanted, surprise sex.

Comment

• Why is Ray in the EThugs and not me?

Swag?
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
            Why is Ray in the EThugs and not me?

Swag?
            ???

Comment

???
              He doesn't even know it???
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Future unwanted, surprise sex.
                So, a robley?
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  So, a robley?
                  Yes.

Comment

No one til people start throwing around the word "retard."
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      No one til people start throwing around the word "retard."
                      I personally thought you were talking about slowing the pace down in music

I don't see how it was misinterpreted
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        I personally thought you were talking about slowing the pace down in music

I don't see how it was misinterpreted
                        I know man, I know. People need to retard their anger.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I know man, I know. People need to retard their anger.
                          Btw you should sign up for wwe 2
                          #Yolo #shameless plug

Comment

• ****ing retarded people run the Browns. Or the Browns make people retarded.

and I don't mean slow paced music.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              ****ing retarded people run the Browns. Or the Browns make people retarded.

and I don't mean slow paced music.
                              Actually that would explain a lot. Look at popular artists over the past decade. Justin Bieber. Nickleback. Kelis. One Direction. Macklemore. Them running the org makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Actually that would explain a lot. Look at popular artists over the past decade. Justin Bieber. Nickleback. Kelis. One Direction. Macklemore. Them running the org makes sense.
                                Thats a good point, Britney Spears is the brain of the FO of the Browns.

Like she was Spock power a whole city with his stolen brain.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X