Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably told you my age at some point. Or the WiFi network I see at night named "FBI Surveillance Van" is legit. I can't decide.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
      Well we are the same age then. I am not surprised Swag is younger since he still thinks being a dick is important
      Swag's actually one of the cooler people on the forums. He just really likes to be right and doesn't like to be confronted a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Swag's actually one of the cooler people on the forums. He just really likes to be right and doesn't like to be confronted a lot.
        I like Swag I am just giving him the business

You know

Sex

Comment

• I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like some people are not very fond of me.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I probably told you my age at some point. Or the WiFi network I see at night named "FBI Surveillance Van" is legit. I can't decide.
            Well, I knew you were 21 (based off your educational background and some personal info I know about you), and you just had a birthday.

Comment

Well, I knew you were 21 (based off your educational background and some personal info I know about you), and you just had a birthday.
              Creeper.

Comment

So...FBI Surveillance Van?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  So...FBI Surveillance Van?
                  I don't know if I'm going to apply with them.

Comment

Aren't you guys like... 24
                    I'm 25 in twelve days *****

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like some retards are not very fond of me.
                    ftfy
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I feel like this forum needs to retard its use of "retard," but what's the fun in retarding the retards?

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Swag's 22.
                        Age or height?
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Man, I remember when I was one of the young guys on the forum.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

This isn't a game about claiming. I am tired of claiming.
                            CorRay is quickly burning out the old CorPeg flame.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• ??,'v

Comment

• Totally rooting for MD4L to win now.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X