Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My experience with HR departments is it's always a bunch of people up their own asses about how everyone they interact with is incompetent and they're the only people that know what's what. From everyone else's perspective, they're the drones that make every little thing needlessly difficult and their doors are only open between 11:59 AM and 12:00 PM. Before that is coffee break and after that is lunch. And if you actually manage to slip into the office before they slam the door on your fingers, expect condescending comments.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
      My experience with HR departments is it's always a bunch of people up their own asses about how everyone they interact with is incompetent and they're the only people that know what's what. From everyone else's perspective, they're the drones that make every little thing needlessly difficult and their doors are only open between 11:59 AM and 12:00 PM. Before that is coffee break and after that is lunch. And if you actually manage to slip into the office before they slam the door on your fingers, expect condescending comments.
      -Feeling like people are beneath me: Check
      -Making things difficult: Check
      -Condescending comments: Always

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        -Feeling like people are beneath me: Check
        -Making things difficult: Check
        -Condescending comments: Always
        Do you have sufficient tits for muffin crumbs to get lodged in there? Make sure to practice bawdy talk with your fellow hens about how vibrators just aren't as dependable as they used to be.

        Comment


        • She got mad when she read what I put. So edit. Normally I'd leave it, but I figure she'll cut me off from said tits so.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MrsClov
            I really dislike you.
            Please edit your post.

            Comment


            • I keep a can of compressed air on my nightstand for just that reason. What can I say? I'm a gentleman.

              Comment


              • so much love ITT
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  so much love ITT
                  We're like one big happy dysfunctional family.

                  Comment


                  • Who wants to see my sex chest?!

                    Comment


                    • seen it
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • Cory seems unimpressed with Ray's sex chest.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          seen it
                          Lies

                          You are not worthy

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                            Cory seems unimpressed with Ray's sex chest.
                            it's alright, i guess
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              it's alright, i guess
                              .

                              Comment


                              • I wanted dark chocolate but due to the snowstorm a lot of places are closed so I had to go to the ghetto supermarket and the closest thing they had to real chocolate was hersheys special dark and I'm still eating it but it's with bitter regret and I refuse to enjoy it. **** hersheys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X