Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm jumping in on the gif party next game.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Question.... did Clov ever live up to his bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
        Question.... did Clov ever live up to his bet?
        Not yet. If he doesn't do it soon, I'm going to have to change my user title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uslydevilu
          Damnit.. Of course you put an amazing case against Andy and make me look like a dumbass. Luckily, I'm still not on Monk's level.
          Thats debatable.
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• The game isn't over. Once the game ends, I will change it before starting a new game.

Comment

• I think after it took some time to settle, I really began to appreciate Mind**** Mafia. It was sort of like a two month long David Lynch film - we were too overwhelmed by the experience and only after later contemplation did we understand its majesty.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                I think after it took some time to settle, I really began to appreciate Mind**** Mafia. It was sort of like a two month long David Lynch film - we were too overwhelmed by the experience and only after later contemplation did we understand its majesty.
                You're high.

That game sucked major balls.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• No surprise the feeble-minded would not understand.
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

No surprise the feeble-minded would not understand.
                    Of course not. Why do I even talk?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

I think after it took some time to settle, I really began to appreciate Mind**** Mafia. It was sort of like a two month long David Lynch film - we were too overwhelmed by the experience and only after later contemplation did we understand its majesty.
                      Post Modern Mafia

Was it a mirror reflecting our souls, or our souls slowly climbing out of our bodies up into heaven?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                        Of course not. Why do I even talk?
                        Involuntary outbursts?

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          Post Modern Mafia

Was it a mirror reflecting our souls, or our souls slowly climbing out of our bodies up into heaven?
                          Mind**** Mafia was the shadows on the wall we watch and believe is life in our dark and lonely cave

Comment

Mind**** Mafia was the shadows on the wall we watch and believe is life in our dark and lonely cave
                            But we can't see the light, cuz we would go blind. Must cover our eyes and let our bodies adjust to the new found sunlight first.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I did enjoy reading Mind**** Mafia, just some of its components made it less of a game of Mafia and more of an eclectic cluster**** of madness. It was awesome.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I did enjoy reading Mind**** Mafia, just some of its components made it less of a game of Mafia and more of an eclectic cluster**** of madness. It was awesome.
                                Reading? You played. We were scummates

Comment

Working...
                                X