This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    I've been recruited at least three times. Superheroes, Penn State, and Tampa Locker room off the top of my head.
    I'm only including games of 15+

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Thanks for giving Gong this info.
    Enjoy being Gong's new policy lynch
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      I'm only including games of 15+
      Oh, OK. Might be just the two then.

Comment

• I hope I'm never recruited ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
          I hope I'm never recruited ever.
          I wouldn't worry too much.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            I wouldn't worry too much.
            Indeed. If the secret ever gets out that I'm actually good all hell will break loose.

Comment

• Friends,

You are cordially invited to play in Another Simple Round, a non-troll game intended to be about the psychological aspect of the game rather than role claiming. This will be a smaller game so it should be easier to navigate; like your mini games but without as many (or perhaps any) roles.

I know some of you (Cory, Clov, Blue, Monk, etc.) expressed an interest in a "pure" mafia game, and you're welcome to join if you can commit to being active. (The last game was derailed by the laziest town I've ever seen).

http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1737

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                Indeed. If the secret ever gets out that I'm actually good all hell will break loose.
                no
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                  Friends,

You are cordially invited to play in Another Simple Round, a non-troll game intended to be about the psychological aspect of the game rather than role claiming. This will be a smaller game so it should be easier to navigate; like your mini games but without as many (or perhaps any) roles.

I know some of you (Cory, Clov, Blue, Monk, etc.) expressed an interest in a "pure" mafia game, and you're welcome to join if you can commit to being active. (The last game was derailed by the laziest town I've ever seen).

I'm still going to fake claim.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    no
                    As much as I love the person you, I fuc king hate the mafia Cory.

Comment

Friends,

This isn't a pure mafia game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        This isn't a pure mafia game.
                        Mod confirmed it will be all vanilla. That's as pure as it gets.

Comment

Mod confirmed it will be all vanilla. That's as pure as it gets.
                          I disagree; mafia is meant to have a couple of roles. That's part of deception.

Comment

• No, it's really not. In its simplest form, it's Town and Mafia and the only ability is that the Mafia get to unanimously decide on one person to kill at night. Everything you're accustomed to seeing is not Mafia as it was intended, but what it has evolved into.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I disagree; mafia is meant to have a couple of roles. That's part of deception.
                              Different strokes

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                No, it's really not. In its simplest form, it's Town and Mafia and the only ability is that the Mafia get to unanimously decide on one person to kill at night. Everything you're accustomed to seeing is not Mafia as it was intended, but what it has evolved into.
                                You're right. I was thinking "Werewolf". Because 'Murca, **** Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X