X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed, I am quite the masochist.

Hi Leelee I like your picture.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Donny and Snake join Blue and Morgus as the only players to have won a town, independent and scum MVP.

Hyper, JLash, IR, PSU, Ragnarok, bcb, Walter and GongKong all need indy MVPs to get the triple crown
      Ckane and PR need scum MVPs to get the triple crown
      Last edited by jepg; 01-09-2014, 09:28 PM.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Donny and Snake join Blue and Morgus as the only players to have won a town, independent and scum MVP.

Hyper, JLash, IR, PSU, Ragnarok, bcb, Walter and GongKong all need indy MVPs to get the triple crown
        You forgot my Triple LVP crown.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
          You forgot my Triple LVP crown.
          A joke I know - but I don't actually think you've won enough LVPs in normal games

Gong is the only one with a Triple LVP Crown (technically a Grand Slam of LVPs as one is a game LVP)
          If Blue gets an indy LVP he would also have the Triple Crown and the Grand Slam of LVPs

Comment

• who cares
            Last edited by corycurren; 01-10-2014, 12:39 AM.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              jepg compile my Minigame stats
              Played 8. Won 3. Lost 5. 2 MVPs. 4 LVPs. 1 JVP.

Comment

• who cares
                Last edited by corycurren; 01-10-2014, 12:38 AM.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Played 8. Won 3. Lost 5. 2 MVPs. 4 LVPs. 1 JVP.
                  who cares
                  Last edited by corycurren; 01-09-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I've never gotten a JVP
                    I have
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• who cares
                      Last edited by corycurren; 01-09-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I've never gotten a JVP
                        A surprise to us all every day.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        I was actually curious and you were actually really close.

Played 9, Won 5, 4 MVPs, 1 MVP runner up, 2 LVPs. This would be assuming MVP in Dolphins.

Let's all keep stats in our sigs /NOT

jepg, you don't seem to play in a lot of minis - you prefer bigger games?
                        Being Mafia in big games is just about ok. Being Mafia in minis is the most boring event imaginable.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        One day! I think I've gotten all the MVPs and LVPs and ROTY - but never an LVP. I need it to round out my case for HOF, I'm low on Black Ink standards.
                        The HOF for minis?

Comment

• My goal in playing mafia is getting an MVP. One day, one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            My goal in playing mafia is getting an MVP. One day, one day.
                            I'd like to do that one day as well, regardless of alignment.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Donny and Snake join Blue and Morgus as the only players to have won a town, independent and scum MVP.

Have I really not won a Scum MVP?

Edit - And why did you leave my name off the bottom list?

Edit 2 - who cares
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Ragnarok may be a huge fag, but I would totes give him a gratitude humping for bringing Ray to this forum.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X