Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    01.) LoganAura
    02.) SickPuppets
    03.) Despot
    04.) Alot
    05.) TopTierTom
    06.) orangejuice
    07.) jepg
    08.) Blue
    09.) Bass
    10.) chemtotaste
    11.) Niniel
    12.) Monk3P0
    13.) FishSticks!
    14.) Donald Serrot
    15.) Gerkuman
    16.) Ghaleon von Karma
    17.) Razikii
    18.) Csarmi
    19.) Football2ky

    I don't see any Cory curren.
    Should we tell him?

    Comment


    • I am most interested in seeing Jepg and SickPuppets

      Jepg cuz I am curious how robot mafia players interpret him and Sickpuppets as I think he is coming along very well.

      Blue ought to adapt quickly and Footsy prolly a bit better over there.

      Monk Monk Monk, yes trick them. They don't know. Tell em that Blue is our day one policy lynch from your home site. Yolo. Nothing could go wrong with that lead. Nothing at all.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

      Comment


      • Footsy played a game there with me. He was alright, but made a lot of the same mistakes he makes here and got yelled at by the mod for character claiming Day 2.
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
          01.) LoganAura
          02.) SickPuppets
          03.) Despot
          04.) Alot
          05.) TopTierTom
          06.) orangejuice
          07.) jepg
          08.) Blue
          09.) Bass
          10.) chemtotaste
          11.) Niniel
          12.) Monk3P0
          13.) FishSticks!
          14.) Donald Serrot
          15.) Gerkuman
          16.) Ghaleon von Karma
          17.) Razikii
          18.) Csarmi
          19.) Football2ky

          I don't see any Cory curren.
          Ray Smuckles isn't in the game either
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

          Comment


          • VS guys aren't robots; they play a lot more like TTT, but Alot of them make me laugh Alot.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • That sounds great then. Ray Ray is a welcome addition to this forum, mafia games, and our whole environment of crazy personality types inside The Walter
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                VS guys aren't robots; they play a lot more like TTT, but Alot of them make me laugh Alot.
                I hate Alot, Alot.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  I hate Alot, Alot.
                  I hate you Alot.

                  I'm upset Rayn didn't sign up for the VS game, as Rayn is essentially their Blue.
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    I hate you Alot.

                    I'm upset Rayn didn't sign up for the VS game, as Rayn is essentially their Blue.
                    Is Alsark in? Blue will love him.Sarcasm.

                    Comment


                    • I expect Blue to break many a people there.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                      Comment


                      • I am starting new over there. Seems like it'll be great.
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                        CMD VI Runner Up

                        Comment


                        • Oh ****, Cory is oj isn't he?
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                          CMD VI Runner Up

                          Comment


                          • I was really confused when he said he changed his avy in honor of jepg.
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                            CMD VI Runner Up

                            Comment


                            • Monktective
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Monkfective.
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X