X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There goes the neighborhood.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
      I can't wait for this game. Does anyone there know anything about me or can I fool them into thinking I'm good?
      I'm playing.

More of you should sign up: http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1737
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• What a dayphase to miss...
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Peace out, everyone!!! If Clov runs his Final Fantasy game at some point someone PM me. I'll be back to co-mod Music Mafia as well and maybe post gifs now and then.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            Peace out, everyone!!! If Clov runs his Final Fantasy game at some point someone PM me. I'll be back to co-mod Music Mafia as well and maybe post gifs now and then.
            I'm not reading the thread, but why are you leaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              I'm not reading the thread, but why are you leaving?
              Dislikes inactivity and bored with role madness. Hurt feelings and hatred of the tyranny of the WF mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Dislikes inactivity and bored with role madness. Also existence of jepg
                Fixed. Probably for the best, as it must be boring for you guys to read games where I have three times as many posts as anyone else.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Fixed. Probably for the best, as it must be boring for you guys to read games where I have three times as many posts as anyone else.
                  This happens to me a lot also

Comment

• Don't leave me, cory.

Comment

Nice to know you were thinking of me. That is partly because you posted a lot though.

Comment

Peace out, everyone!!! If Clov runs his Final Fantasy game at some point someone PM me. I'll be back to co-mod Music Mafia as well and maybe post gifs now and then.
                        Dude, don't do that.

Comment

• I need a replacement if anyone around is reading this
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            I need a replacement if anyone around is reading this
                            Is it a cool role?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              Is it a cool role?
                              Check your inbox
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I've been sort of robbed of my chance to control the narrative here and I'm getting accusatory PMs and I don't feel like explaining myself to anyone, so in case you felt like telling me what a bitch I am: I had talked with a few off-site people about games in other forums because the only games I'd been having a good deal of fun on here were minis as a lot bigger games always have a startling lack of activity and convoluted role schemes. This all came together around the end of Clov's Mini (which was very basic and very enjoyable to my simpleton tastes) and the full game I modded here, which had no shortage of drama in itself. I had already signed up for WWE this point and asked bcb if he could find a replacement for me around the time of the Monk drama, but bcb was dealing with (surprise!) inactives and people threatening to quit over the Monk drama, so I told him I'd stay in the game and give it the college effort.

Towards the middle of my lynch, another player said that he would quit playing Mafia in the forum if he was wrong about me, which lead to a conversation about this being my last game in the Forum before I moved on, which led to an overarching narrative that I was quitting in a huff of pussybitch drama over the events of the game, which has led to this horrible taste in my mouth. The narrative has been taken from me and used against me, and its this sort of behavior that I am not going to miss. I don't mind being defamed for my play in a game and I don't mind being defamed by people I have a good rapport with if its in good fun, but I will never ever ever understand the out-of-game backlash I got for a false out-of-game narrative being used against me.

I love most of the players here and if someone runs a game I'm really, really interested in I may very well play, but my play doesn't fit for me to be a regular here. I wanted to leave in good standing, but apparently I was unable to.

BCB, once again, thank you for modding a great game, I enjoyed myself through most of it and was glad I gave it a go-around. If anyone's interested in playing more standard and active games, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.

EDIT: jepg will likely comment on this when he wakes up, so here's a pre-emptive go fuck yourself

DOUBLE EDIT: happy birthday 2 me
                                Last edited by corycurren; 01-13-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X