This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    I've been sort of robbed of my chance to control the narrative here and I'm getting accusatory PMs and I don't feel like explaining myself to anyone, so in case you felt like telling me what a bitch I am: I had talked with a few off-site people about games in other forums because the only games I'd been having a good deal of fun on here were minis as a lot bigger games always have a startling lack of activity and convoluted role schemes. This all came together around the end of Clov's Mini (which was very basic and very enjoyable to my simpleton tastes) and the full game I modded here, which had no shortage of drama in itself. I had already signed up for WWE this point and asked bcb if he could find a replacement for me around the time of the Monk drama, but bcb was dealing with (surprise!) inactives and people threatening to quit over the Monk drama, so I told him I'd stay in the game and give it the college effort.

Towards the middle of my lynch, another player said that he would quit playing Mafia in the forum if he was wrong about me, which lead to a conversation about this being my last game in the Forum before I moved on, which led to an overarching narrative that I was quitting in a huff of pussybitch drama over the events of the game, which has led to this horrible taste in my mouth. The narrative has been taken from me and used against me, and its this sort of behavior that I am not going to miss. I don't mind being defamed for my play in a game and I don't mind being defamed by people I have a good rapport with if its in good fun, but I will never ever ever understand the out-of-game backlash I got for a false out-of-game narrative being used against me.

I love most of the players here and if someone runs a game I'm really, really interested in I may very well play, but my play doesn't fit for me to be a regular here. I wanted to leave in good standing, but apparently I was unable to.

BCB, once again, thank you for modding a great game, I enjoyed myself through most of it and was glad I gave it a go-around. If anyone's interested in playing more standard and active games, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.

EDIT: jepg will likely comment on this when he wakes up, so here's a pre-emptive go fuck yourself

DOUBLE EDIT: happy birthday 2 me
    Happy Birthday!
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Happy birthday!

Comment

• Woo got a shoutout!

But seriously people are PMing cory. Ha.

Pity you're going cory see you around sometime. Minis and standard games can bore me excessively - especially on other sites so I doubt we'll play again for a while.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• What is this Monk drama?

Comment

• If we keep losing active players, Mafia around here will be d-e-d dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Token View Post
              What is this Monk drama?
              Monk thought preggers was cheating via chat, called him out to bcb. Bcb said it wasn't. Monk disagreed and brought it to thread. Ended up modelling himself vCard the process.
              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Token View Post
                What is this Monk drama?
                monk got struck by paranoia and modkilled himself
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• happy birthday, my one true love!!!

Comment

• Happy birthday, Cory!!!

Comment

• I have a very serious announcement, and I don't care who it offends. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A GAME UNLESS YOU'RE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PLAYING. I understand that big stuff might come up in your life, but there's no reason that like 6 people needed to be replaced in WWE. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        If we keep losing active players, Mafia around here will be d-e-d dead.
                        Or people could just stop designing 30 person games.

Comment

• Vendetta Strata just broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                            Vendetta Strata just broke.
                            Yeah, thanks for ruining the game.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Vendetta Strata just broke.
                              Ah, crap, my reading up in the game seems like its going to be awful now.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Footy, wtf did you do? Why is the game over?
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X