This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    Footy, wtf did you do? Why is the game over?
    I'm just going to sit here and chuckle over the fact that Monk's asking someone what they did to **** up a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
      I'm just going to sit here and chuckle over the fact that Monk's asking someone what they did to **** up a game.
      except I had actually been playing well and now its all for nothing.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

He hacked into Ami's account and started PMing people who the scum were.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

except I had actually been playing well and now its all for nothing.
          that must suck huh
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            I've been sort of robbed of my chance to control the narrative here and I'm getting accusatory PMs and I don't feel like explaining myself to anyone, so in case you felt like telling me what a bitch I am: I had talked with a few off-site people about games in other forums because the only games I'd been having a good deal of fun on here were minis as a lot bigger games always have a startling lack of activity and convoluted role schemes. This all came together around the end of Clov's Mini (which was very basic and very enjoyable to my simpleton tastes) and the full game I modded here, which had no shortage of drama in itself. I had already signed up for WWE this point and asked bcb if he could find a replacement for me around the time of the Monk drama, but bcb was dealing with (surprise!) inactives and people threatening to quit over the Monk drama, so I told him I'd stay in the game and give it the college effort.

Towards the middle of my lynch, another player said that he would quit playing Mafia in the forum if he was wrong about me, which lead to a conversation about this being my last game in the Forum before I moved on, which led to an overarching narrative that I was quitting in a huff of pussybitch drama over the events of the game, which has led to this horrible taste in my mouth. The narrative has been taken from me and used against me, and its this sort of behavior that I am not going to miss. I don't mind being defamed for my play in a game and I don't mind being defamed by people I have a good rapport with if its in good fun, but I will never ever ever understand the out-of-game backlash I got for a false out-of-game narrative being used against me.

I love most of the players here and if someone runs a game I'm really, really interested in I may very well play, but my play doesn't fit for me to be a regular here. I wanted to leave in good standing, but apparently I was unable to.

BCB, once again, thank you for modding a great game, I enjoyed myself through most of it and was glad I gave it a go-around. If anyone's interested in playing more standard and active games, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.

EDIT: jepg will likely comment on this when he wakes up, so here's a pre-emptive go fuck yourself

DOUBLE EDIT: happy birthday 2 me
            Went out with a bang. It was good, while it lasted.

WF Today
            WF Tommorow
            WF Forever

Comment

• ****n squares
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Or people could just stop designing 30 person games.
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

The game is never over. Also Cory referenced his role PM in a PM chat and I referenced it in the thread and everyone cleared me off that and then they like oh Cory said that he must be scum! And the the mod was like slow down people cuz I was town and restarted the game? Lol.

Comment

• Need MOAR Blue's (unless he states he will quit intra game) around these parts.

Now think who is saying that, look in the mirror, reflect back on said mirror, the true soul that shines bright inside you, come here and let the light shine bright.

*Sings old Negro Spiritual in low Bass tones like I was Barry White's love child*
                    sigpic
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• All future game mods:

Have a limit of 72 hours (max, maybe even a smaller time frame like 24 hours) for Day phases.

Most votes gets lynched!!!

Also, an important rule that isn't used here yet, and needs to be used. MUST VOTE EACH DAY PHASE or get modkilled (unless vote stolen or jailed or whut not)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        All future game mods:

Have a limit of 72 hours (max, maybe even a smaller time frame like 24 hours) for Day phases.

Also, an important rule that isn't used here yet, and needs to be used. MUST VOTE EACH DAY PHASE or get modkilled (unless vote stolen or jailed or whut not)
                        I like the rule of...72 hours a day phase for the first 3 day phases, 48 after that, kick down to 24 towards end of game.

Most votes gets lynched

And agree 100% on the vote or modkilled.

Comment

I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            All future game mods:

I'm okay with the first two, but the last one needs to have some subjective limitations. Such as when Leelee gets somebody lynched in 45 minutes, and not everyone is on for that duration.

Comment

• Day phases wouldn't end at majority is the idea here, or that rule wouldn't count if the day phase did end in a majority.

But anyone not voting after day expires due to time should be modkilled and top votegetter should be lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                Day phases wouldn't end at majority is the idea here, or that rule wouldn't count if the day phase did end in a majority.

But anyone not voting after day expires due to time should be modkilled and top votegetter should be lynched.
                                Kill them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X