X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAS gets it<3
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I like the rule of...72 hours a day phase for the first 3 day phases, 48 after that, kick down to 24 towards end of game.

Most votes gets lynched

And agree 100% on the vote or modkilled.
      Yuppers, I like that. Bring the intensity. The panic. the boiling water, and the steam, will pop that lid off into the ceiling!!!

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Grandma sex?

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      I'm okay with the first two, but the last one needs to have some subjective limitations. Such as when Leelee gets somebody lynched in 45 minutes, and not everyone is on for that duration.
      Well, aside from Leelee's boobs, this wouldn't be a problem. You could have a if a lynch went through in a certain small time like less than 24 hours, then the modkill for not voting rule would be negated/not enforced. Otherwise die die die die die die die

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Day phases wouldn't end at majority is the idea here, or that rule wouldn't count if the day phase did end in a majority.

But anyone not voting after day expires due to time should be modkilled and top votegetter should be lynched.
      See above, but something to that effect, yes.

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      Kill them all.

Cocaine. The new season is all cocaine in maimi, all the time. Archer is teh tits.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        All future game mods:

Have a limit of 72 hours (max, maybe even a smaller time frame like 24 hours) for Day phases.

Most votes gets lynched!!!

Also, an important rule that isn't used here yet, and needs to be used. MUST VOTE EACH DAY PHASE or get modkilled (unless vote stolen or jailed or whut not)
        I've been using 72, but I'm thinking that I'm going to use 48 if I do any future games.

Yes.

If you're counting NL, maybe. Otherwise, no.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        I like the rule of...72 hours a day phase for the first 3 day phases, 48 after that, kick down to 24 towards end of game.

Most votes gets lynched

And agree 100% on the vote or modkilled.
        I hate the idea of changing it midgame.

Comment

• Nothing changed midgame in any game, and of course no lynch counts as a vote as its a vote to not lynch

But without the no vote get modkilled rule, we have the issue of people signing up, being inactive, and then ruining games later in phases, as town won't lynch inactive town, usually can't, and need the lynch to catch scum.

**** inactives, that will weed them out pretty shortly, in the first three phases. Plus **** not voting. What kind of stupid bull**** technique is that?

There is a giant problem of lack of info for town in how games are usally set up around here, and then everyone blaming town (not always wrong) for being dumbasses. Well, if there isn't any info, there is going to be dumb ass play. I can very much see why people that play elsewhere get stressed playing here.

Plus, I liked the most votes dies, as it made the end of day, super duper active, with posts galore to read, with paniced tones, and stress all around. Thats some real mafia type **** right there.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I've been using 72, but I'm thinking that I'm going to use 48 if I do any future games.

I hate the idea of changing it midgame.
            You have fewer people playing so can cut time down.

Oh, and if town wins, you don't get a win just by being alive. Mod discretion. If you participated but died N4, you get the town win. If you protected yourself every night, survived to the end and didn't do sh*t...no win for you. Not saying you had to get MVP, be right, or even be good...but you had to be active.

Comment

• Well, that could be more complicated

Town wins, if tracked, would be good to have some sort of rules before hand what would count as a "win" for town. I don't like mod discretion, as any Blue game, no town would win. :-D
              sigpic

Comment

• Phase times should be randomly generated between 24 and 72 hours. 51 hours? Cool. 33? Even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                  Phase times should be randomly generated between 24 and 72 hours. 51 hours? Cool. 33? Even better.
                  That would be interesting.

I am not sure this forum can handle too much change at once, but I like it.

I would be happy with the five to ten permanent inactives just not play, be banned from playing, or not sign up, and the others can figure it out as well. but that is prolly just me and my lack of emotional control.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Cory's gone

change EVERYTHING
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      Cory's gone

change EVERYTHING
                      It's our way of saying come back.
                      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                      I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Cory's gone

change EVERYTHING
                        See, Cory, may be gone, but CorryCurn lives forever.

"And change is the constant state of life." -Gong based on misreading Hericlitus

So, get that tampon out of your butthole, put your mandiapers on, and get ready to poop your pants with the rest of us. Bad Grandpas for us all.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Perhaps this Forum will became the Xanadu it should be

I DIED FOR YOUR MAFIA SINS

Comment

Perhaps this Forum will became the Xanadu it should be

I DIED FOR YOUR MAFIA SINS
                            So you'll be back in three days? Cool
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• It's truly pathetic that we need rules like that.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                It's truly pathetic that we need rules like that.
                                Hold me?

Comment

Working...
                                X